Hurt's Log/Journey to the Stage

Chaos501

Reaction score
I feel ya on the back pain. Had surgery in 2012 been better since. But if I don’t deadlift at least once a week I’m in pain!!! What cures me is water and salt intake! Try some taurine too seems to help me when the back is being an asshole! Keeping working it light and keep it loose. Best of luck to ya bro!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted lately! Still here and back in the gym killing it! Took about a week for the lower back issue to subside but all is well now. Weight is up to 238lbs and strength is ridiculous. Here are a couple pics from today - hoodie pic is after legs today and other is this evening.

cTobYeB.jpg

6h2HDVO.jpg

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hurt has broken the laws of physics and he is now a singularity. Hooray for infinite density!

seriously though man- how's it going?

Going well man - sorry I haven't been updating!

Reactions: Jin

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quick update - body weight is hanging around 240lbs. I’m basically back to where I was in 2012 size-wise but I think I’m quite a bit leaner.

Didnt expect to put on this much weight but so far I’m carrying it well and I feel great.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Quick update - body weight is hanging around 240lbs. I’m basically back to where I was in 2012 size-wise but I think I’m quite a bit leaner.

Didnt expect to put on this much weight but so far I’m carrying it well and I feel great.

you're sittin at 240 real nice and lean brutha. good fukkin job!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quick shot from last night. Feeling nice and full. Did flat BB bench for the first time in ages last night and was able to push 315 for sets of 10 - much to my surprise! Pumps and strength are ridiculous and I feel great.

ArmJR8C.jpg

Chaos501

Reaction score
Quick shot from last night. Feeling nice and full. Did flat BB bench for the first time in ages last night and was able to push 315 for sets of 10 - much to my surprise! Pumps and strength are ridiculous and I feel great.

ArmJR8C.jpg

Yea your killin it brother! Looking jacked as ****. Looks a hell of a lot better than my 240 hahahahaha. You can see that in my log lol.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Yup great job Hurt.
Great results!
Have you taken any before/after measurements. Your legs especially seem to coming up.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup great job Hurt.
Great results!
Have you taken any before/after measurements. Your legs especially seem to coming up.

Thanks man! I haven’t taken any measurements except for body weight. I prefer to go by how I look and feel - for me, measuring too much just fuuks with my head. I can say that my quads have definitely grown a lot, which they seem to do when I’m on gear. Before everything else generally my quads will respond once I go on cycle.

I’m really focused right now on biceps and hamstrings as those are my two weakest groups.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea your killin it brother! Looking jacked as ****. Looks a hell of a lot better than my 240 hahahahaha. You can see that in my log lol.

Thanks Chaos - appreciate it man!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Weighing in at 242 today. Got a great chest/arms workout tonight. Enjoying getting back to good ol barbell bench.

Mm2vlf4.jpg

New Threads