preacher curl machine (single arm)
4x12x50

rope hammer curl SS rope pressdowns
4x12

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Delts and traps today followed by calves. Didn’t record everything I did but I started with seated behind the neck barbell press and was really happy to work up to 8x225 without a spotter. I think the drol is starting to kick in.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lapse in posting. Everything is going well, just been burning the candle at both ends trying to get this business sold. Bodyweight is getting close to 250. Back to training legs, albeit very light, but it feels good to get the blood flowing. Pic taken after leg training - could barely flex them.

b4RqfeZ.jpg

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
cant wait to see how that goes man, keep up the awesome work bro

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Late night session last night. Back, traps, and calves:

Lat pulldown machine
4x12xfull stack

T-Bar Row Machine
3x10x5plates

Narrow grip lat pulls
3x12xfull stack

Single Arm Cable Rows (3 sec negative)
3x10x50

Rope Pullovers
4x15

Shrugs on Hammer Shrug Machine
4x15x6plates/side

Standing Calf Raise Machine
5x12xfull stack + 2 plates

Leg Press Machine Calf Raises (3 sec negative)
4x15xfull stack

Single Leg Calf Raises on 25lb plate holding 50lb DB
4x12

30 min sauna

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Hurt, you are looking great. What part of the country will you be competing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lapse in posting. Everything is going well, just been burning the candle at both ends trying to get this business sold. Bodyweight is getting close to 250. Back to training legs, albeit very light, but it feels good to get the blood flowing. Pic taken after leg training - could barely flex them.

b4RqfeZ.jpg

Noods or gtfo

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hurt, you are looking great. What part of the country will you be competing.

Thanks Mo - more than likely the Southeast - I don’t want to travel too far for my first one.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No training yesterday. Spent the day driving neighborhoods with the wifey looking at houses. Ate a lot of food, but not a lot of clean food. Chest today - Putting those calories to work.

So far I feel great and training is going well. I’m definitely starting to see the effects of the deca now as well. For example, when I stand from sitting (get off the couch etc) my knees will usually crack and pop, but now, nothing. I really wish I hadn’t torn my hamstring, because with how great my joints feel I could be squatting a house right now.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Few update pics from chest training the other day. It was the gym dog's bday so we had to get a pic with her - didn't realize how much bigger I am than my buddy, LOL. Body weight is hovering around 250. Definitely feeling very full and pumps are awesome. The deca seems to be in full swing.

goXgU8l.jpg

Qf1ZWuh.jpg

PLTIQkB.jpg

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Spent the day driving neighborhoods with the wifey looking at houses.
Are prices as inflated by you as they are here in California? I'm a Realtor® so Im curious. We have a huge lack of inventory here so seller think they can over price their houses. On the plus side for you as a buyer, the market slows down this time of year - the stats won't show it until September/October but it starts slowing August. In a month or so, house prices should come down 1% or 2% as they sit on the market longer. The average price in my immediate area is a little over $500K for an average 3 bedroom.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Are prices as inflated by you as they are here in California? I'm a Realtor® so Im curious. We have a huge lack of inventory here so seller think they can over price their houses. On the plus side for you as a buyer, the market slows down this time of year - the stats won't show it until September/October but it starts slowing August. In a month or so, house prices should come down 1% or 2% as they sit on the market longer. The average price in my immediate area is a little over $500K for an average 3 bedroom.

I see nothing but apartment/condos being built by the mass here in Orange County. 500k for a 3 bedroom house?! Must be far far inland.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah we have very little inventory, and most homes in my neighborhood go under contract day 1. As a buyer it sucks but as a seller it’s great.

I also do some residential spec builds and the last two I built had over 5 offers in the first day. One of them sold for 50k over ask.

I do some buy and hold investing and it’s damn near impossible to find anything that cash flows that isn’t in the ghetto. Thinking about liquidating my whole portfolio and waiting for the next crash so I can snatch some stuff up. One of my rentals I picked up for 45k cash and put 10k in - just appraised for 200k...I’ve only had it for 3 years!

New Threads