Hurt's Log/Journey to the Stage

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
She knew I was going to be starting soon but just doesn't know I started yet - going to see how long it takes her to notice. I don't think it will be long!

right on. you are the man of the house she should be cool with it. just put that enhanced libido to use with her ;)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
right on. you are the man of the house she should be cool with it. just put that enhanced libido to use with her ;)

Oh yeah she's totally cool with it. I plan on putting it to use sir!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
mine is too. worst thing that comes out of it is jealousy. she's working on that though. no need for that bullshit at all

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mine is too. worst thing that comes out of it is jealousy. she's working on that though. no need for that bullshit at all

haha yeah mine is way past that - she knows she's got me locked down. LOL she calls all the waitresses and bartenders that work for me 'stupid little girls'...when she comes around they call her "The First Lady" haha they know better!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
haha yeah mine is way past that - she knows she's got me locked down. LOL she calls all the waitresses and bartenders that work for me 'stupid little girls'...when she comes around they call her "The First Lady" haha they know better!

that's more temptation than i would like to be around

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's more temptation than i would like to be around

There are definitely tough moments! Not even with my employees but the damn drunk bitches that find out I'm the owner - I had one fukking jump on top of me the other night when I was sitting at the bar talking to my manager! I just always keep in mind that I've got something WAY better than any one night stand

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
There are definitely tough moments! Not even with my employees but the damn drunk bitches that find out I'm the owner - I had one fukking jump on top of me the other night when I was sitting at the bar talking to my manager! I just always keep in mind that I've got something WAY better than any one night stand

i don't believe you till you post that ass in the redlight...

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Taking a rest day today. Training legs tomorrow. 5th pin is today!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stink real bad on gear too..I dont know what it is but its a chemical smell that only comes off me in the gym..last npp cycle i fukkin stunk...Im know around the boards for having stinky balls..this is something different

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stink real bad on gear too..I dont know what it is but its a chemical smell that only comes off me in the gym..last npp cycle i fukkin stunk...Im know around the boards for having stinky balls..this is something different

Yeah man I can’t describe the smell! To me it’s almost like a musk...like I feel like a damn animal putting off some alpha pheromones or something!

My balls are just always stinky too tho haha

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Smashed legs today then killed $2 tacos and ate a large blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Lying Leg Curls 4x12
Squats 3x30 (you read that right - HIGH REP SQUATS BABY)
DB SLDL 3x12
Leg Press (close stance, feet low on platform) 4x15
Standing Single LC's 3x12
Leg Extension 4x15
Hamtractor Machine 3x12

t9CJW6q.jpg

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid Chest/Bi's/Delts/Calves session today followed by 25 min cardio on the step mill. The pumps I'm getting in the gym are RIDICULOUS - on the verge of being almost too painful. I feel very full and hard (not just my cawk either) - can definitely tell things are kicking in - yesterday two of my employees commented that I look bigger AND so did my wife - yeah buddy here we go!

IedMdWL.jpg

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rest day. Back/traps/triceps tomorrow!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid workout. Pumps are insane. Vascularity is continuing to increase. Feeling fuller and fuller. Weight is already up over 220. Going to hold off a few weeks before I post anymore pics - for dramatic effect :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Solid workout. Pumps are insane. Vascularity is continuing to increase. Feeling fuller and fuller. Weight is already up over 220. Going to hold off a few weeks before I post anymore pics - for dramatic effect :)

lol 10char

New Threads