I'm a natural lifter...

ICanBench50

Reaction score
In this lonely world ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh shes just a small town city girl working out in this natural world ohh ohh ohh ohh street lights big weights and its time to show thr world ohhhh ohhh ohhh ohhh shes just a city girl making way through this world ohhh ohh ohhh ohhh and now im a natural lifter trying to make it in this lonley world

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
In this lonely world ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh shes just a small town city girl working out in this natural world ohh ohh ohh ohh street lights big weights and its time to show thr world ohhhh ohhh ohhh ohhh shes just a city girl making way through this world ohhh ohh ohhh ohhh and now im a natural lifter trying to make it in this lonley world

Seek, that you?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like a little GHEY but this is too much.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with a natural girl
You know I've seen her in her natural world
She's getting tired of her slow class gains
And all her creatine from her uptown boys
She's got a choice

Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her dbol
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

ICanBench50

Reaction score
Honestly I'm singing sad music. I've had a rough year man. My girlfriend broke up to me the day before valentines day and everyday since then I have been jacking off in my bed and haven't changed the sheets in months. I don't know what to do anymore.

Reaction score
I'm unfamiliar with the term natural but for a first cycle try running Test E 600 a week for 15 weeks with a kickstart of Dbol or Tbol for 4 weeks. Grab an ai & pct if you choose to come off.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Honestly I'm singing sad music. I've had a rough year man. My girlfriend broke up to me the day before valentines day and everyday since then I have been jacking off in my bed and haven't changed the sheets in months. I don't know what to do anymore.

For starters, clean your crusty sweat and cum stained sheets.

New Threads