steroid - market - any experience?

Reaction score
Hi guys i am new here and i would like to know if anyone of you are using steroid-market dot com. Are the products are real and everything is good. They offer whosale prices that are very attractive. Can the old members and "old dogs" share with me their experience ?! Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I really looking for someone who used it before. Cause the whosale prices are very atractive but. I am waitting for yours opinions because i want to be sure.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do u know they are wholesale prices? Cheap prices = cheap gear or worse yet nothing at all.......

Reaction score
How do u know they are wholesale prices? Cheap prices = cheap gear or worse yet nothing at all.......
I contacted them by whatsAPP(they have phone number posted in the site). I mean that for bigger quantity the price have attractive discount.

Reaction score
What u mean ? why app is a problem, really dont understand. Also they explain me that offer growth hormones but dont upload it in the site because it is stongly forbidden in lots of countries.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cant help u out, your beyond helping.....

Reaction score
Never heard of them.

Would never try them. They have their phone number on the site? That sounds good to you? Knowing they are trying to sell illegal substances and you still contacted them? Growth hormone isn't the only thing strongly forbidden in other countries. FD is right you cant be helped.

Never buy anything illegal from a website. That is all.

Reaction score
I always buy steorids from sites. Here in my country it is very hard to find a supplier with good quality steroids .. The main problem was that the delivery time is too long .. This one give little more that a week to Europe. Thank you all of u for your opinions :)

Reaction score
Honestly if you're going to buy gear, just download Tor & Tunnel Bear / any other IP blocker. Go to dream market or what not and just buy your stuff there.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I sent you a PM with all my banking details, why haven't you responded?

You forgot to include your social security number and copy of birth certificate.

New Threads