jKMgJhd.png

4sEKwTH.png

iqb4MOx.jpg

zm3SgQs.jpg

Last edited:

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Dude I love those shoes lol!!man you're doing good brother keep it up!!!

Ha! Thanks! My last Nike Pegasus running shoes lasted me like 9 years until they looked so horrible I had to finally look at buying new ones. The current model, the Pegasus 33's are $120 per pair usually but I found these crazy color ones for $40 in size 13 and I couldn't pass them up. I wasn't going to pay an extra $80 just for a different color and the exact same shoe. I've actually started to dig the color, bright as shit, lots of compliments surprisingly (a little ball busting but F the haters) and they are super comfortable.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha! Thanks! My last Nike Pegasus running shoes lasted me like 9 years until they looked so horrible I had to finally look at buying new ones. The current model, the Pegasus 33's are $120 per pair usually but I found these crazy color ones for $40 in size 13 and I couldn't pass them up. I wasn't going to pay an extra $80 just for a different color and the exact same shoe. I've actually started to dig the color, bright as shit, lots of compliments surprisingly (a little ball busting but F the haters) and they are super comfortable.

Yea I have a different pair of shoes for every gym workout outfit lol i have a fetish with clothes and shoes

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'm a T-shirt collector. It's ridiculous. My wife screams at me cus I literally have over 100 t-shirts in three huge drawers.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Your forearm is veinier than my cock. Good job.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Your forearm is veinier than my cock. Good job.

Ha! Can't wait to see what they look like once the bold cyp starts to kick in. I want that level of vascularity to move up my arms and into my chest, then I will be happy!

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Well, upper ass is killing me again. It seems to keep coming back as soon as I add in squats even at lighter weight, as soon as I do a leg day, the pain creeps back in and continues to get worse the more I do. I took a break a while back and the pain went away but it's back again.

So, for now, I have to take a break from those. I'm going to keep my schedule the same but on the days I would work quads/hamstrings I'm just going to do either my MaxTrainer or StairMaster aka cardio which still gets me a bit of a leg workout but doesn't seem to aggravate whatever I keep ****ing up. Not sure what this is but it just won't go away, or it goes away for a bit then as soon as I add in this type of work it comes back.

Just something I have to workaround. It seems to be a chronic pain in the maximus muscle that really hurts when I stand stationary, walk, or even when laying down in the bed. It's quite annoying...

buttocks-Anotomy1.jpg

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
6/2/2017

Week 2, pin 4 of my cycle was yesterday. 18 weeks to go!

JGFt1IG.jpg

y1ONXR6.jpg

New Threads