Hello

This is what I just received for my first cycle :
  • Test Cyp 200mg/mL (30mL)
  • Liquid Anavar 50mg/mL (30mL)

• HCG 5000iu/ml x 1ml vial pre-mixed

• Anastrazole: 30 x 1mg tabs
  • Clomid: 50mg/ml (60mL)
  • Nolvadex: 50mg/ml (30mL)

I chose Anavar to start my cycle instead of D-bol because I heard that D-bol made a lot of water retention, a round face, more acne than other gear, so I went for Anavar as I am looking for strength and mass gain but I am not looking to explode.
I took cyp instead of enanthate for the test because my source apparently doesn't have the best enanthate.

Now for the questions:

1. Gyno scares me to death. How to use Anastrazole ? Is there a "preventive" use or is it only in case of gyno ?
  2. I ordered HCG calculating the number of units I needed. I calculated 250 UI twice a week starting in a month. What is the simplest way to go from my 5000UI ml to something usable ? I know from a mathematic point of view the dilution to be done. But concretely, with what should I prepare this single milliliter I have ?
  3. My anavar is liquid. That was the first thing I didn't expect. But it's also like snow on a pink sky (half-time poet). I keep shaking it but it never dissolves completely, is that an issue ?
  4. Planning to take Anavar at 50mg per day (split in two). What dosage do you guys use to kick-in ? I read from 40 to 80 online.

Thank you

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello

This is what I just received for my first cycle :
  • Test Cyp 200mg/mL (30mL)
  • Liquid Anavar 50mg/mL (30mL)

• HCG 5000iu/ml x 1ml vial pre-mixed

• Anastrazole: 30 x 1mg tabs
  • Clomid: 50mg/ml (60mL)
  • Nolvadex: 50mg/ml (30mL)

I chose Anavar to start my cycle instead of D-bol because I heard that D-bol made a lot of water retention, a round face, more acne than other gear, so I went for Anavar as I am looking for strength and mass gain but I am not looking to explode.
I took cyp instead of enanthate for the test because my source apparently doesn't have the best enanthate.

Now for the questions:

1. Gyno scares me to death. How to use Anastrazole ? Is there a "preventive" use or is it only in case of gyno ?
  2. I ordered HCG calculating the number of units I needed. I calculated 250 UI twice a week starting in a month. What is the simplest way to go from my 5000UI ml to something usable ? I know from a mathematic point of view the dilution to be done. But concretely, with what should I prepare this single milliliter I have ?
  3. My anavar is liquid. That was the first thing I didn't expect. But it's also like snow on a pink sky (half-time poet). I keep shaking it but it never dissolves completely, is that an issue ?
  4. Planning to take Anavar at 50mg per day (split in two). What dosage do you guys use to kick-in ? I read from 40 to 80 online.

Thank you

Take the adex .5mg 2x per week. It's meant to prevent gyno by controlling your estrogen.

You want bacteriostatic water for the hcg to dilute it.

Your Anavar is a suspension not a solution. It won't fully dissolve but there shouldn't be huge chunks of powder in it either.

50mg is probably ok. I like it at 100mg. Since its your first time though 50 is fine. You can expect some unreal pumps like nothing you have felt before.

What's your post cycle therapy plan?

Reaction score
Take the adex .5mg 2x per week. It's meant to prevent gyno by controlling your estrogen.

Your Anavar is a suspension not a solution. It won't fully dissolve but there shouldn't be huge chunks of powder in it either.

50mg is probably ok. I like it at 100mg. Since its your first time though 50 is fine. You can expect some unreal pumps like nothing you have felt before.

Thanks for all the answers.

For PCT, I am planning to do exactly what is explained in the sticky First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know.

Reaction score
Would using a dropper be precise enough to take my oral suspensions ?
Instead of carrying a syringe around.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would using a dropper be precise enough to take my oral suspensions ?
Instead of carrying a syringe around.

Yeah should be. Dosing var doesn't need to be so accurate. I wouldn't recommend it with something like methyltrienolone or halo. But var is no big deal if it's a bit over 50mg.

Reaction score
I remember 20 drops for 1mL.
10 drops in the morning and 10 in the evening than.

I have had bad sleep for a long time, with good and bad periods. Right now the only thing that improves the time to sleep in without affecting my energy during the day is Melatonin. Will a cycle affect my sleep in any way ?

Reaction score
Should I use Anavar as a frontload only like I would do with dianabol? or should I take it for more than 4 weeks ?
I am really looking for strength gain in my legs, if Anavar can help ... Any advice appreciated.

]And when does Anavar really kick in ? (So I can know if I need to adapt dosage)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember 20 drops for 1mL.
10 drops in the morning and 10 in the evening than.

I have had bad sleep for a long time, with good and bad periods. Right now the only thing that improves the time to sleep in without affecting my energy during the day is Melatonin. Will a cycle affect my sleep in any way ?

Probably not

Should I use Anavar as a frontload only like I would do with dianabol? or should I take it for more than 4 weeks ?
I am really looking for strength gain in my legs, if Anavar can help ... Any advice appreciated.

]And when does Anavar really kick in ? (So I can know if I need to adapt dosage)

You can run var more than 4 weeks. But don't for a first cycle. In fact don't bump your dose of var either. Make a plan and stick to it.

Hell everyone wants to push their doses up. It's often smart not to.

The point of this cycle other than adding muscle is to learn how test treats you and what you can expect from it going forward. So let the var go away after week 4 just as the test starts coming in. Anavar is extremely weak compared to testosterones effects.

If you want to get the legs stronger focus on training them. And focus on getting them stronger.

One of my favorite ways to very quickly increase strength, although in a linear fashion looks like this:

Take 90% of your squat 1rm.

Using that number you will squat 3x per week

Day 1
60% for 12 doubles

Day 2
70% for 5 x 5

Day 3
80% for 6 triples

Next week add 2.5% and recalculate and do it again

Every other wave take a deload then get back to it.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score

Joining this group made me decide to wait a year before trying gear, get my diet right and learn from the gurus in here a bit. If I was moving to Japan, I would want to speak a little Japanese first...
However, every time PoB says something like, "Unreal pumps like nothing you have felt before"
I change my shorts then immediately shave a month off my year. I joined here a month ago, just nine months to go before I place an order now :)

Reaction score
Thanks POB.
I don't worry about the program.
I created this profile to stay anonymous but you made a 12 week routine for me a few months ago, I'll start it again when the test kicks in. Maybe augmenting the workload depending on how I react to the Test.

any idea where to get just a small amount of bac water ?

i won't be changing my Anavar length or dosage.

Reaction score
I have been taking Anavar for the past 6 days, nothing noticeable, I hope that it's because it takes longer than that to kickin.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
You've been taking 50mg of anavar for 6 days and feel nothing? No strength bump, or muscle hardness?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have been taking Anavar for the past 6 days, nothing noticeable, I hope that it's because it takes longer than that to kickin.
If you don't feel the anavar after 6 days, it is probably fake. I have always felt better pumps after the first few days and strength increases should be starting by now. Its could just be under dosed, I guess.

Reaction score
I feel increased libido that's for sure, but I don't feel any change from a bodybuilding perspectivve. I did 4 trainings in these 6 days.

Reaction score
I forgot the test in my office, I am not going back until monday si I will miss one of the two 250mg shots of the week
I usually pin on thursday and on monday. Should I make up for that difference on Monday ?
It s test cyp.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I forgot the test in my office, I am not going back until monday si I will miss one of the two 250mg shots of the week
I usually pin on thursday and on monday. Should I make up for that difference on Monday ?
It s test cyp.
I would do 500mg on Monday. No big deal.

Reaction score
thanks, I'll try to see if I can bump the Anavar dosage a bit to see if I feel a difference.

Reaction score
Hello,
My right nipple is sore, hurts when I touched it.
I have Anastrazole on hand.
I was taking 0.5 twice a week but I forgot this week.
I took 1mg yesterday and 1 today.

I have Nolvadex on hand (well it's in the office and I can have it on Monday).

What would you do?

Reaction score
You forgot the gear to pin, then forgot AI.

Put it in your calendar as "call Jan" or whatever to remind you if you need to, but you should figure out some way to be responsible with what you're doing.

Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh, but you're not dealing with Flintstone vitamins.

You sore, like a little tender, or does it feel excruciating when it gets bumped? Have any lumps forming under either nipple?

New Threads