Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Fuking insurance companies

So some of your who read my thread that I made a little over a month ago know that I was in an accident where my car was totaled. The accident was on the 11th of April and I had my claims adjuster look at my car less than a week after to get my claim going and i signed over the power of attorney and they sent the payment to my loan holder all within that week. So come the 11th of may I get another payment deducted from my account for the totaled car. So I call up my loan holder and ask what's going on. According to them my gap insurance company didn't get everything. And like the shady pieces of shit they are they said nothing to my auto insurance company. So now I am out that 255 plus they said it takes about a month for them to process this shit. So that's $510 I just got fuked out of, plus I have the payment of my new car coming in that same time next month. I wish this was the 1950s so I could travel over there with a bat and break everyone who handled my claim''s knee caps with a fukin metal bat.

Thanks
    If you had to do it all over again....

1pbbuj.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You weigh 150 pounds. I had a dog bigger than you. You don't need steroids you need a trainer and a diet.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (05-19-2017),Crmnl (05-21-2017),RISE (05-18-2017)

Thanks
    State Farm sucks. I was with them for a year and they kept increasing my rates. When I called and asked them why they kept increasing they told me bc my area was increasing in population which increases accident rates. Yet they didnt even touch my girlfriends rates who lives in the same house. They also double charged me once bc of some stupid reason I can't remember at the moment. After that I told them to **** off. I have Geico and even after the accident and a brand new car my payment's only went up a total of $30 for the whole 6 months. Now I'm gonna go knock on some wood before I jinx myself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RISE For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (05-19-2017)

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 666 Posts
    You need to watch these guys, they love to take your premium payments, but drag their asses when they need to pay out a claim....I would get an attorney

Thanks
    Which company was it?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,930 Times in 3,545 Posts
    Most bigger companies are the devil. Expensive as shit and don't cover shit. I've learned that local insurance companies seem to be the best.
    Strengthfirst

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (05-19-2017),BigSwolePump (05-19-2017),BRICKS (05-19-2017),Mythos (05-19-2017),NbleSavage (05-19-2017),stonetag (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
    Which company was it?
    Rate genis was who I had for gap insurance. Logix was my loan holder

Thanks
    My brother worked insurance for a while, (State Farm), said it was standard to screw people over on purpose. He finally left, couldn't stand screwing people over for a living

Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 2,165 Posts
    You're not alone my friend, I call them SOB's on everything questionable thing they do, no matter what insurance it is, home, health, auto. The fukers NEED to be held accountable! (with a bat would be sooo sweet..lol)

Thanks
    You can lose your @ss with gap insurance depending on several factors. Some plans may be different, but mine only paid out to the current estimated value at the time of the wreck. The current value was thousands less than what I still owed, so I got stuck with that. I was a lot younger at the time and thought "screw it, I just won't pay." Between that and credit card companies not pausing interest and billing while I was deployed, I took some hits on my credit that took a while to recover from.
    Best of luck. My advice: take care of it and be very careful of what you agree to in the future.
    I hope it works out for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,544 Times in 5,182 Posts
    I just went thru this recently. 230am some drunk bitch plowed into my car while I was asleep. It was totalled by the insurance company.

She was insured by geico. At first they were delaying my rental car because they hadn't gotten in touch with their customer. Because she was in the hospital and then jail.

Once that was done the rest went great. Geico's adjuster gave me more than my car was truly worth. Thank God he did. I only wound up with about 800 in equity after paying it off.

They even extended my rental by 2 weeks because I was having trouble finding a suitable car and had to scrape together about 4 grand with no notice.

Altogether it was an ok experience and wound up in a Cadillac

The District Attorney called me yesterday as they head to trial. He was wondering if I was going to seek restitution. I declined. Just hope this lady gets some treatment.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    You need to watch these guys, they love to take your premium payments, but drag their asses when they need to pay out a claim....I would get an attorney

He signed over power of attorney. Which you should never do btw
    StrengthFirst

17. The Following User Says Thank You to widehips71 For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (05-19-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast