Orals, my friend is to pussy to inject.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
if hes too pussy to inject hes also probably too pussy to lift heavy and eat big. maybe recommend he tries crossfit

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go ahead run the var only cycle.
a rudimentary google search could have pulled up tons of threads on oral only cycles on many of sites explaining this same song and dance over and over again. For years.
run the anavar only.
meow :)

Reaction score
Tell him to go to GNC & get some c4.. or something that won't shut him down

Reaction score
I only recommend test only cycles for beginners. I actually recommend test only for anyone not competing. If you can't get straight with test only and maybe some peptides or HGH then you aren't doing something right. That being said I've seen plenty of guys make great gains on oral only cycles. Yeah it shuts down their natural test but that bounces back quickly enough assuming that everything is okay with them physically. I would not supply your friend with his oral only cycle though. He's a fool for not doing his own research and doing things right. I see too many guys in these boards that want to be spoonfed. I studied AAS for 6-7 years before using them. And I still didn't know enough in retrospect. I don't have much patience for people too lazy to do their own research and do things right.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Injectable steroids are always better and safer than oral. He need to man up, it's just a tiny needle

You posting advice on this forum is like Kim Kardashian giving space travel advice to NASA. Pleeeease go fukk yourself.

You forgot to post the site we should go to when we want to get scammed.

New Threads