Orals, my friend is to pussy to inject.

timecode2

Reaction score
My friend see's that cause I'm on TRT I'm getting better physique ( barely at the gym lately) so its nothing impressive or drastic.

Anyway, he asked me " I want to try a cycle, but I don't want to inject myself"

I told him I personally only recommend injecting, I mean its just better, now I know orals aren't so good on the liver, that's why I have never tried them.

He asked me " but one cycle using orals? wouldn't do much damage would it?"
This is where I'm at I would like to know your input on this, I barely take an interest in orals or the pro/cons longterm short term.

And im not gonna be his nurse pinning him so I'd at least like to try weigh up the pros n cons of orals for him.
Rest assure I will try get him to inject but he is persistent that he can't.

I was suggesting him for his first cycle just some test either sust/e/c you know something like 300-500mg a week for 12-16 weeks.

Orals? I aint got a ****ing scooby doo.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't do an oral only cycle without a test base!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What oral does he want?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Oral only huh? Tell him to suck on some cock until the testosterone comes out then swallow. He should start at 2x per day and adjust as needed. This is the only oral only cycle that I recommend for pussies.:)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Serious answer timecode... when he takes the oral his body stops producing test. So the whole time he is taking the pill he has the test level of a female.

Does that sound like a recipe for gains? He will maybe gain a couple pounds over the few short weeks. All of which will be lost when he comes off because it will take time for his body to restart it's natural test production.

He could actually take steps backwards by doing this

Thezilla

Reaction score
There are rules to the game that we play. Just like mentioned above oral only will shut down natural test and then he is defiantly classified a little bitch.
I vote for a test/drol cycle.
Anyway after he inject once he will fall in love with it. First thing when I wake up in her moring I'm excited thinking of what I get to pin.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That boy is clueless. He shouldn't be doing anything.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing to say hasn't already been said. A few years ago I knew a crossfitter who was going to do a "little bit of anavar" to " cut some fat". Ordered it online. And this was a pretty respected health care professional. 5 minutes of time he would have found out it was a bad idea. Betting there's a lot of guys like this.

timecode2

Reaction score
on a side note Would you guys agree with me saying 300-500mg test 16 weeks for a first cycle? I think thats fair enough rather than jumping into other shit for bulking n cutting etc

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
sounds like this friend of yours needs to spend some time educating himself

Reaction score
on a side note Would you guys agree with me saying 300-500mg test 16 weeks for a first cycle? I think thats fair enough rather than jumping into other shit for bulking n cutting etc

No. Would not agree. Dont recommend he does any type of AAS. Your not helping him by telling him that.

He needs to go hard in the gym and diet before he gets any kind of "boost".

Nothing is just magically going to help this guy. Not even a first real cycle. He needs to get in the gym first. That will change him dramatically right there.

If he wants to get cut up, he needs to get his diet right and start lifting heavy.

No amount if anavar is going to do that for him. No amount of test is going to do that for him. Diet is for cutting. Steriods are for bulking. Neither are for new gym goers. Just start lifting and track your eating.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

I've got a friend that has been doing oral cycles of dbol anavar primobolan winstol ect. no test never injected for 30 years

Has a 10 year old son so he got his wife pregnant 10 years ago so that's after 20 years of no test oral cycles

I have tried to explain it to him the benefits of using the test with the orals but hes like this dude scared of needles lol

At any rate

Is not a fact just, more logical but not a fact and IMO not as detrimental as often projected

That stemming from how my close friend since the 80's is still around still the lead singer of a band that tours year round and is not all fukked up

from doing tons of oral only cycles.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only hook him up with tes n pins.

New Threads