Steroids first timer! Suggestions?

Reaction score
First time trying to do a cycle any suggestions on what I should try?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for joining our community, I can tell you are going to be an asset... I mean ass-hat.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Cannondale makes a great cycle but they're spendy. Worth it IMO, if you are going to put time in on the road. I love mine, even though iI dont ride a lot. Probably for somebody at your level I would recommend a Huffy or maybe a Schwinn. When you get good enough you can take the little wheels off the back.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lots of great info on this site. Nobody's gonna spoon feed you.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just some more research is needed before you "try" anything. And Im not sure why but a can of Gerber sounds really good about now.
!S!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Research, research, research!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Cannondale makes a great cycle but they're spendy. Worth it IMO, if you are going to put time in on the road. I love mine, even though iI dont ride a lot. Probably for somebody at your level I would recommend a Huffy or maybe a Schwinn. When you get good enough you can take the little wheels off the back.
Yeah, I was thinking more of something like this but I like your idea too lol

704037.jpg

Reaction score
Bustillos, I bet you learned something with your first post here. These guys here know a thing or two and they give no quarter when you ask questions like yours. I didn't ask my question until I had read almost every post on every thread over a 2 month period. Newbies have to pay their dues and think about it; the guys here who have multiple hundreds of posts basically own this website and don't know you from Adam and the acquisition of steroids is a felony in this country so you can't expect them to lay it the line for a complete unknown. I have been to other sites where you could pose your question and a dozen guys would be glad to be your personal guru. This is the best site for research about gear. What I seem to like best is how the men and women here shatter the image of the stereotypical BB which the public views as an uneducated and uninformed lunk. Read some of their posts like the ones that "answered " your question and admire how clever some of them are.

Reaction score
Bustillos, I bet you learned something with your first post here. These guys here know a thing or two and they give no quarter when you ask questions like yours. I didn't ask my question until I had read almost every post on every thread over a 2 month period. Newbies have to pay their dues and think about it; the guys here who have multiple hundreds of posts basically own this website and don't know you from Adam and the acquisition of steroids is a felony in this country so you can't expect them to lay it the line for a complete unknown. I have been to other sites where you could pose your question and a dozen guys would be glad to be your personal guru. This is the best site for research about gear. What I seem to like best is how the men and women here shatter the image of the stereotypical BB which the public views as an uneducated and uninformed lunk. Read some of their posts like the ones that "answered " your question and admire how clever some of them are.

New Threads