Just another noob

Reaction score
After trolling a bunch of these forums this seems to be the place where where the most knowledge is at, and it also seems that the BS at the most minimum. I'm looking to try AAS soon and I'm here to learn and share. I've already found a great deal of info here and much of it seems to be backed by people with real experience in trying to do things the right way. Hopefully at some point I'll have something to contribute as well.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
After trolling a bunch of these forums this seems to be the place where where the most knowledge is at, and it also seems that the BS at the most minimum. I'm looking to try AAS soon and I'm here to learn and share. I've already found a great deal of info here and much of it seems to be backed by people with real experience in trying to do things the right way. Hopefully at some point I'll have something to contribute as well.

How about telling us a bit about yourself?

welcome to The Underground

Reaction score
Well...here is where I'll be getting flamed from the get-go...but here it is. I'm 43,5'11'',205,20%bf. Have been lifting off and on ( due to torn medial meniscus in knee then later torn rotator cuff) for about 4-5 years. I started off very skinny with hardly any muscle at all. Ive always had a really high metabolism and was never into fitness until later in life. It started with a lot of bicycling mixed in with some weight training which eventually led to my meniscus injury after logging tons of miles in on bikes. From there I got more into lifting with very little bicycling and ended up with a rotator cuff issue learning how to discern between good and bad lifting techniques. As I've gotten into my 40s I can now hold onto weight and more body fat obviously. I do realize I've not met my genetic potential but was recently looking into ways to improve connective tissue other than supplements and came across an article that talked about different AAS and how they impact connective tissues. Its an old one I'm sure many of you have seen that talks about the high rate of collagen synthesis with Deca and Eq. I also found other info that supported this. I've been interested in AAS for quite some time. I've done a little reading about them in the past, and I never felt like it was right for me but now I'm going to try. I have a plan laid out for a 12 week cycle of Test E at 250mg twice a wk, Eq 200 mg twice a wk, hcg 250 iu twice a week,Arimidex from the start at .25mg eod and work up from there if needed, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50 for pct. Everything is SUPPOSEDLY on the way.I know most first cycles are best done with only test but I like the idea of adding Eq for the connective tissue benefits. Planning on keeping most of my workouts with focus on time under tension vs ego lifts.I've talked with my Doc about getting a full blood workup prior to starting,during, and after.I still have some questions left unanswered but figure I'll just wait until everything is in hand and I'm ready to actually start. Any input appreciated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well...here is where I'll be getting flamed from the get-go...but here it is. I'm 43,5'11'',205,20%bf. Have been lifting off and on ( due to torn medial meniscus in knee then later torn rotator cuff) for about 4-5 years. I started off very skinny with hardly any muscle at all. Ive always had a really high metabolism and was never into fitness until later in life. It started with a lot of bicycling mixed in with some weight training which eventually led to my meniscus injury after logging tons of miles in on bikes. From there I got more into lifting with very little bicycling and ended up with a rotator cuff issue learning how to discern between good and bad lifting techniques. As I've gotten into my 40s I can now hold onto weight and more body fat obviously. I do realize I've not met my genetic potential but was recently looking into ways to improve connective tissue other than supplements and came across an article that talked about different AAS and how they impact connective tissues. Its an old one I'm sure many of you have seen that talks about the high rate of collagen synthesis with Deca and Eq. I also found other info that supported this. I've been interested in AAS for quite some time. I've done a little reading about them in the past, and I never felt like it was right for me but now I'm going to try. I have a plan laid out for a 12 week cycle of Test E at 250mg twice a wk, Eq 200 mg twice a wk, hcg 250 iu twice a week,Arimidex from the start at .25mg eod and work up from there if needed, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50 for pct. Everything is SUPPOSEDLY on the way.I know most first cycles are best done with only test but I like the idea of adding Eq for the connective tissue benefits. Planning on keeping most of my workouts with focus on time under tension vs ego lifts.I've talked with my Doc about getting a full blood workup prior to starting,during, and after.I still have some questions left unanswered but figure I'll just wait until everything is in hand and I'm ready to actually start. Any input appreciated.

I don't see a need to flame you:)

Cycle looks good (I'm on TRT so I don't pct, but I think your Clomid dose is too high)- I'm not sure there will be any benefit to the eq, but I'm not experienced with that.

Blood work pre cycle is imperative. If you've got low t this is the only chance you've got to catch it before messing with your levels.

You our may want to consider dropping some BF before the cycle. I just ran a cycle at 20% and had a hell of a time controlling my e2 levels. I won't do that again.

Reaction score
Thank you for the input. What bf% do you recommend before starting?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Any input appreciated.

Seems like you've done your homework. The only thing I'd say is you're probably going to want to schedule a few blood donations while you're on cycle especially with EQ. Maybe check your hematocrit mid cycle and monitor your BP.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

No need for flaming here.

You seem like you've done some good research. Your a grown man and can do as he pleases. We will be here to help if you have any questions.

Maybe start a log and start tracking everything you do. Will make it much easier for everyone here to give their input.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thank you for the input. What bf% do you recommend before starting?

I can regurgitate what everyone normally says: below 15%. That's not hard and fast. Just know that the less fat you have the less the test you inject the will convert to e2.

Start your our ai day one and if you lose morning wood, have to urinate more frequently or lose libido, up the dose. These are the most noticeable and earliest signs for me.