PSL Review

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, I was tired AF when I posted this.
Pharma grade was 3930
PSL was 6260
Something doesn't add up. If your test was that much higher, I would assume that the timing of the bloods would have been closer to the injection day or vise versa. I mean, we are talking 2300 difference at the same dosages. Now if we were talking 2 ugls, it would be easier to digest.

Reaction score
Something doesn't add up. If your test was that much higher, I would assume that the timing of the bloods would have been closer to the injection day or vise versa. I mean, we are talking 2300 difference at the same dosages. Now if we were talking 2 ugls, it would be easier to digest.

I agree. I don't get it either.
I had bloods drawn 1 day after last injection both times. Same time of day as well.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bull
****ing
Shit

Here is the thing. Some might look at this like oh wow it's over doses that's awesome

No it isn't. These things need to be ACCURATELY dosed. I have a private label who has bloods showing it to be equal to Watson time and time again.

Psl has shown complete disregard for quality control. Under dosed or over dosed it is still crap. Apparently they don't have scales at their lab.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bull
****ing
Shit

Here is the thing. Some might look at this like oh wow it's over doses that's awesome

No it isn't. These things need to be ACCURATELY dosed. I have a private label who has bloods showing it to be equal to Watson time and time again.

Psl has shown complete disregard for quality control. Under dosed or over dosed it is still crap. Apparently they don't have scales at their lab.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score

For sure. I would hate to think I was doing 500mg and actually injecting 1g. And then next batch the 500mg would only yield TRT dosing. If they can't get the concentration correct, what else are they fukking up on during the process?

Reaction score

That is exactly why I'll be going with another source.
This is a perfect example of poor qc imo.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Long story short....my buddy placed and order a few years back and got beat for 2k dollars. When he brought this to my attention I contacted psl and they "re-sent" what was originally ordered. It was all sealed in foil packs and it was all fake. Fuk PSL

Thezilla

Reaction score
Who knows maybe the gave cwary some super dosed shit since it was his first order with them and then he would feel comfortable and come back with a bigger order and rip his ass off. I wouldn't be surprised if they operated like that.
I received my very first order from psl like three weeks ago and defiantly didn't get bunk shit. (Though I will never order from them again. They are defiantly scam artist and prob tryingto suck me in.)
Thanks for posting results

Reaction score
Long story short....my buddy placed and order a few years back and got beat for 2k dollars. When he brought this to my attention I contacted psl and they "re-sent" what was originally ordered. It was all sealed in foil packs and it was all fake. Fuk PSL

I have no doubt. Any online source is sketchy.
I didn't post this to get bashed. I just wanted to share my experience with them. I was hoping maybe someone could find this helpful.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
guys that use sources like psl just have no other options or choices..Just like pinnacle and uncle Z..Its all the same garbage

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Some of u guys need to calm down. The dude has no reason to lie and is just sharing his experience. Stop being dicks all the time. Damn

Reaction score
guys that use sources like psl just have no other options or choices..Just like pinnacle and uncle Z..Its all the same garbage

You're absolutely right. This was supposed to be a 16wk run. About 12wks in i decided that I wanted to extend it to 20wks. So at the time, PSL was my only option.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. This was supposed to be a 16wk run. About 12wks in i decided that I wanted to extend it to 20wks. So at the time, PSL was my only option.
one day you may find a small private source..Then you will see the difference in every way

New Threads