Hello I'm BiggerGuy156

Reaction score
Hi all out there. I would like to talk to people about the usage of Testosterone. I have a 73 year old friend who has been using Enanthate for many years and he has the toned body and muscles of a man 20 or so years younger. He has told me of the benefits of the usage of Testosterone for health. He has not had a sick day since he started using Testosterone. He had his hip replaced last year and because of his Testosterone usage the doctors were amazed at how quickly he healed.

Before I dip into using Testosterone I would like to talk to people here that use it and get their stories an opinions. So please respond.

I am looking to get into better health and losing weight.

BiggerGuy156

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Provide your stats and read, read, read the stickies.

I'll share this tid-bit as standard across the spectrum advice: manage your body fat/weight issue by diet (before delving into AAS).

Welcome.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB! x2 what PFM said: post stats & experience, include yer current diet / macros and yer TDEE. If ye don't know those things, start there.

Reaction score
What are stickies? I am trying to manage my weight with being mre careful with what I eat and how much. Also trying to do some Yoga. I have a bad back so exercising is a bit difficult but I try. I would like some advise on the use of Testosterone as a supliment to diet and exercise to losing weight.

BiggerGuy156

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I would like some advise on the use of Testosterone as a supliment to diet and exercise to losing weight.

BiggerGuy156

Unless you have low testosterone then you dont need it as a suppliment.

This product is used for testosterone replacement and performance inhancement.

Youre barking up the wrong tree for what you need.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to a great board.
All the best

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Spend some time reading different sections of this forum. The knowledge you seek is available here if you look

Reaction score
Provide your stats and read, read, read the stickies.

I'll share this tid-bit as standard across the spectrum advice: manage your body fat/weight issue by diet (before delving into AAS).

Welcome.

Thank you. I agree. Research research Research. That is why I am asking all sorts of questions. This forum has turned out to have a lot of people with a lot of helpful information.

Thanks

BiggerGuy156

New Threads