New union worker that loves to lift just here trying to meet and greet

Reaction score
Looking for help so I don't screw up on the rules on this site

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. The rules are posted on stickies. Take some time to look around the site.

Reaction score
Big swolepump how do I ask a question or start a thread or do I flat out just ask

Reaction score
Thanks man I'm new so it's going to take some time any help is much appreciated. Like how do I ask a question

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
There's subforums that talk about different shit. Find the shit u wanna talk about and make a thread in there. If its asking for steroids, don't bother

Reaction score
Welcome .... Once you figure out and search around you'll find it easy to use ...... Just look at the main page look what category you want click it and it will bring you into another page that's where the stickys are ..... At the top of that page you'll see a green tab that says something about starting a new thread !!!! You got to search around and try brother ..you'll find much help on here but you definitely won't be spoon fed or get your hand taken ...well some might take your hand on here........ Hope to see ya around ..

Reaction score
Go in the new member section and post your stats and goals and tell the forum about your self ...if you haven't already

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 what Youngblood said - start a thread in the Ne Members section & introduce yerself. Stats, experience, BB or PL or Gym Rat, current goals, etc.

Welcome aboard!

Reaction score
Welcome .... Once you figure out and search around you'll find it easy to use ...... Just look at the main page look what category you want click it and it will bring you into another page that's where the stickys are ..... At the top of that page you'll see a green tab that says something about starting a new thread !!!! You got to search around and try brother ..you'll find much help on here but you definitely won't be spoon fed or get your hand taken ...well some might take your hand on here........ Hope to see ya around ..
Thanks. To I pack a lunch every day I'm a ****ing union painter from NWI I sandblast at bp uss and all the other mills I sandblast and paint everything that the mill wrights pipfitters ironworkers do but with no pussy lifts we coon all are shit climb the steel im the boss so I don't have to go on the tools as much