I am my own experiment

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya your shits poppin out big time..Ill give it a run see for myself..best way to do it..Im glad things are going good for u

Thanks bundy...being lean really helps the veins come out!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Cobra. That is very interesting to hear you got her pregnant on blast.
If I read correctly you were still on TRT when you got your First Lady pregnant right?
I was always under the presumption that one wouldn't be able to conceive while on cycle.

Looking pretty damn hench as well!
Again congrats.

Yea I was on 200 te and 100 mast e wirh the first kid...just consciously trying made it difficult for us so month 9 we took a trip to Florida and boom it happened haha

But I know a ton of guys that have kids on cycle and trt...it doesn't help you of course but I believe for most it doesn't wipe you out either.

Reaction score
Congrats on the pregnancy Cobra. What every your doing keep it up, im an older cat also & would love to get to where you are now

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I don't know...i hit it doggy that night and they say doggy makes boys lmao

Hahaha thats funny cus my dad told me and the wife the same thing when we were trying for our second kid. Had a girl. And when we were done she would lay on her back and put her legs over her shoulders to get all the swimmers up there. Worked the first time hahah

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the pregnancy Cobra. What every your doing keep it up, im an older cat also & would love to get to where you are now

Being completely honest here ....its not the gear or the length I've been on although they help but man it is 90% all diet and I only give about 85% effort to mine...the other 15% I eat cookies, pancakes, and pizza lol

Hahaha thats funny cus my dad told me and the wife the same thing when we were trying for our second kid. Had a girl. And when we were done she would lay on her back and put her legs over her shoulders to get all the swimmers up there. Worked the first time hahah

hahaha hell yea!!! I will keep you posted my dude!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Being completely honest here ....its not the gear or the length I've been on although they help but man it is 90% all diet and I only give about 85% effort to mine...the other 15% I eat cookies, pancakes, and pizza lol

hahaha hell yea!!! I will keep you posted my dude!

85% is good brother. I think if I had sponsors they would be Dominos, Burger King, and Qdoba.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Congrats on the little one Cobra! And you are looking good brother!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. How often did your blast include orals? Im assuming you werent taking them the whole time.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
CONGRATS COBRA!! looking good as well brother. I too have greybeard syndrome and I wear it with pride! could be worse and be ginger beard syndrome right??:32 (19):

Reaction score
New part of life, feeling good, feeling happy.

People may not believe it, but that having that solid outlook on life most definitely helped you get what you desired.

Congratulations Cobra! Keep up the attitude these next coming months and enjoy the ride brother.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome to hear Cobra. Congrats!

gh0st

Reaction score
Cobra my man! Its been a lil bit but you are looking fantastic!

Keep up th hard work brother! Ill be followingthis! Hope everything is still going well with you. Holla at me if you need anything at all my man!

gh0st

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the great support!! I'm very lucky/humbled to have my health, the opportunities I've been given and lucky to have your guys support...its made a world of difference for my family and I. Very grateful my brothers!

Very interesting. How often did your blast include orals? Im assuming you werent taking them the whole time.

I don't take orals during my bulks but in my cuts I will run t3/t4 month on month off and hit var at 100mg a day for however long I want to do it...usually goes 12 to 14 weeks. The winni I just inject lol

New Threads