Second cycle in 11 years !

Reaction score
Hello gents!! So yeah I am about to start my second cycle and it's been roughly 11 years since the last time and I have been 100% natty since the first one and I have simoly hit a plateau . Joined the army stayed in about 12 years and got super serious about the gym and haven't looked back!! Anyways my first cycle was Deca, Test, Dbol and I got awesome results ! I was 23 I am now 34 and ready to go to the next level in my evolution lol! Currently 180lbs and looking to get up to 200 and thinking about doing test and npp this time . Anyways just thought I would start a convo on something since I am new to here and looking forward to being a part of the group!! And yes like a lot of new guys asking (iam sure) "where to get legit stuff" I will just say that yes I too am currently looking out for a new source as well but I am not asking or trying to push the subject as I have read and clearly understood the rules here and as an army veteran and patriot I respect and understand these RULES, and hopefully with time I can make some friends and obtain some good knowledge!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being the day after Memorial Day I'll thank u for ur time spent.

But no one is just going to hook you up. This isn't that type of place

Glad you joined us, but it's not like this is one big aas buying spot.

So welcome n good luck with your search.

Reaction score
Lol geez cmon guys like I said in my original post not asking for that and not pushing the subject at all , and thanks you for the veteran recognition, but seriously bros I wasn't asking and not pushing that subject at all just being honest up front and just wanting to get involved with the right bros on here because I know trust worthy people in this industry is very difficult so with that being said I am simply going through the same motions as everyone else here has gone through and trying to make some Friends

Reaction score
I eat very clean and high proteins but prob not enough , thanks brother!!

Reaction score
I eat very clean and high proteins but prob not enough , thanks brother!!

You don't think you eat enough but your about to start your next cycle? Sounds like a recipe for a shitty cycle to me.

Not trying to be a dick. Just saying.

You need to dial your nutrition in before thinking about anything else at this point. If your 180 lbs right now, chances are there's a lot of room to still grow before you think about your next cycle. 200 pounds shouldn't be an issue without AAS.

Reaction score
No it's fine I see where you are coming from but In all honesty I am by far not a newbie to nutrition or how to build muscle I have been at this for many years as a natty and I workout 5 days a week and I know what I am doing in that arena and like I said I eat very clean and I intend on eating very clean but considering my BMI being 10% I am very muscular and lean. And not trying to sound arrogant at all but I just know my body and I can eat all kinds of Shit including massive amounts of protein but to pack on 20 lbs of lean muscle mass from just eating a lot and is simply unrealistic for someone like me. I do truly appreciate your insight but iam honestly not looking for advice on diet here , looking for advice from people like yourself and other exp gear users on gear related topics in regards to what I want to gain from it based on my level which is pretty maxed out naturally . If you don't agree that's cool I respect your opinion HONESTLY!!
But again not looking for advice on diet brother thanks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No it's fine I see where you are coming from but In all honesty I am by far not a newbie to nutrition or how to build muscle I have been at this for many years as a natty and I workout 5 days a week and I know what I am doing in that arena and like I said I eat very clean and I intend on eating very clean but considering my BMI being 10% I am very muscular and lean. And not trying to sound arrogant at all but I just know my body and I can eat all kinds of Shit including massive amounts of protein but to pack on 20 lbs of lean muscle mass from just eating a lot and is simply unrealistic for someone like me. I do truly appreciate your insight but iam honestly not looking for advice on diet here , looking for advice from people like yourself and other exp gear users on gear related topics in regards to what I want to gain from it based on my level which is pretty maxed out naturally . If you don't agree that's cool I respect your opinion HONESTLY!!
But again not looking for advice on diet brother thanks!

What do you mean when you say "someone like me"

I am your height and weighed 225 before I went on. The reason you are being strongly cautioned about your diet is because you will go on, gain muscle, come off, lose it all.

If you can eat enough to weigh 200lbs naturally then you can't do it by cycling.

So either eat more and stop arguing about it

Or

Train less frequently and don't argue about it.

Advice on diet and AAS are intertwined. AAS will put you in a hormonal state to gain weight. The food is how the muscle is made. And it's more than just protein.

If you are gonna do this regardless, skip the npp. Just run test and make like it's the first time.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with POB. (also, thank you for your service). But I am a lean guy like you, about 6 ft tall. Over the last decade and a half, my weight has fluctuated between 155-185. About a year and a half ago, I decided to listen to what the guys were saying about my macros and actually try to grow with diet alone as an experiement. Previously, I definitely considered myself an "eat clean" "I know what im doing and I know my body" kind of guy and although that was somewhat correct, I believed 185 was basically my "natural limit" with my body type and structure. So, now a year and a half later, almost tripling my calories (but having my macros dialed in), I am now 200 lbs and will keep every last bit of muscle mass I have put on (I was 167 a year and a half ago). AAS are not some magic potion that makes you a beast; your diet is king. If you dont decide to dial in your macros (and I suggest doing that first), like POB said, you will lose everything you gain while on cycle, plus you wont gain as much as you can while on either... it'll just be a waste of time and money and subjecting your body to punishment w/o a great reward...

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Just to tag on to the last two comments. I am working with an IFBB pro and the diet we are working on together is crazy. The food I have to eat is insane to gain muscle. When I was younger I thought that just taking AAS and working out hard and eating right was the key. So wrong that is. Like POB said, AAS just puts you in a state to gain the weight. If you are not eating the surplus you need your body has nothing with which to make muscle. Im 5'10" and 230. I used to be 5'10" and 140. You cant talk AAS without talking food. Its that simple. I know what you are saying about clean diet and you know all you need to, but these guys are totally right. You have to consume the cals to get size.

In regards to gear, I would drop the NPP and just run test. You have been off for long enough to be a first cycle. I hope this rambling makes sense. We all here would hate to see the hard work you put in the gym go to waste after the cycle was over.

MT

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome and from one vet to another, thanks. The brothers are correct about diet. Maybe not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. You may not be able to maintain 10% body fat and gain 20 lbs. Probably gonna have to choose. At 5'11" you should be able to get well over 200lbs without gear.

New Threads