Intro new to it

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys. Im 6'3 270. Started lifting when i was 13 years old got big then took about a 5 year hiates. Been back working out and cleaning up my diet for about 6 months now. With my muscle memory and hard work Im almost naturally busted, which is why im here now. I gotta shed some weight so im currently cutting. Taking test e for 4 weeks along with adex. Ive been seeing some nice gains already and im waking my wife up to have sex so i feel as though its at least partially kicked in. Should i start the T3 i have or wait til the test e is in full affect? Also having a little trouble with my macros for my size and weight. Any any all help welcome and appreciated

Reaction score
I worked out on and off from 13 to 21 then took the hiates. Im 26

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6'3 270? Are you orange?

Welcome.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Taking test e for 4 weeks along with adex.

As in 4 weeks into a TRT program or cycle? Flush the T3 down the shitter and start some serious cardio. Get into a 500-800 cal a day deficit for a little while and it will happen. You have more gains coming down the road if you have only been in for 6 months.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome man, this is a great place to learn and help take you to the next level. Make sure to listen with an open mind to the guys around here, they won't steer you wrong. I agree with snake, if you are on trt or a cycle of test, just stay there without the T3 for now. Get your diet in and start doing cardio and you'll get the results you are looking for. Even with your muscle memory, only being back in the gym for 6 months, you have plenty of gains coming

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Google tdee calculator the subtract 20% and that's your calories for the day.

Don't use the t3.

Test e for 4 weeks meaning you have been on for 4 weeks or you plan to take it for 4 weeks?

Welcome to UG

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
As in 4 weeks into a TRT program or cycle? Flush the T3 down the shitter and start some serious cardio. Get into a 500-800 cal a day deficit for a little while and it will happen. You have more gains coming down the road if you have only been in for 6 months.

Thank god somone has the same thought on T3. Welcome to the forum. Snakes got you in the right direction.

Reaction score
Been on the cycle 4 weeks. Thanks guys glad to be here and ready to learn. Ok no T3 and kill some cardio. Ive been using that lose it app just to help me keep track of my intake and exactly what percentages of protein, carbs, and fats my meals and daily intake consist of. This will allow me to make sure i can stay in a 500 to 800 cal a day deficit. Thanks man im going to give this a serious shot. Its crazy i just woke up one day and had a renewed desire to look like a smaller markus ruhl. I look forward to getting to know yall and am grateful for the access to knowledge

Reaction score
Also, just wondering what is the reason your completely against T3? Honestly i know just a little about it and just want some info to why your against it.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Google tdee calculator the subtract 20% and that's your calories for the day.

Don't use the t3.

Test e for 4 weeks meaning you have been on for 4 weeks or you plan to take it for 4 weeks?

Welcome to UG

Glad I read this thread, cool calculator!

Welcome to UG

Beez

New Threads