New To Steroids

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me out I'm new to this environment and was wondering if I could get some tips or advice on taking steroids and where to actually buy from !

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Doesn't work that way man, why don't you do a real introduction In the new members section and start reading all the stickies and rules, then do some of your own research and if you have any questions then ask for some advice

Reaction score
Never seems to amaze me ! But like above said a real introduction would be great about your self and goals plus it takes tons and tons of research to learn about that world first and then decide if it's for you .... Then possibly ask questions.........no body here is going to just feed you , you have to put work in your self but when your at that point then you'll get the best info out there from the guys and gals here great board to be apart of !!

Reaction score
This forum is full of some amazing people so your lucky to ask your questions here and find this place. There are a lot of forums out there full of some not so amazing people who will scam you when you ask where to buy steroids. When you ask where to buy steroids in a open forum your setting yourself up to get scammed. Your best bet is to make friends, read all the stickies, and ask questions when your confused. Lol all that is good comes to those that wait steroids will always be around so don't rush trying to get them.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
This forum is full of some amazing people so your lucky to ask your questions here and find this place. There are a lot of forums out there full of some not so amazing people who will scam you when you ask where to buy steroids. When you ask where to buy steroids in a open forum your setting yourself up to get scammed. Your best bet is to make friends, read all the stickies, and ask questions when your confused. Lol all that is good comes to those that wait steroids will always be around so don't rush trying to get them.
Yeah, what he said about amazing people, and other stuff.

New Threads