ephedrine nasal spray - any good?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so as everyone knows, ephedrine is in a sticky situation. I live in UK so its practically impossible to get it here.

Although Im only considering taking it alongside a good diet which ive been sticking to for quite some time now, I want to find out as much as I can
because I am flying home to Lithuania, where you can get Ephedrine on prescription. Now, my ma works as a nurse so prescription aint an issue.

However, I was looking up what they're selling and it seems like my options are:

1. Nasal spray Coldargan which contains argentum proteicum(25mg/ml)+ephedrinum(11.75mg/ml)+calcii laevulinas(2.2mg/ml)
2. cetirizine di hydrochloride pseudoephedrine tabs, pseudoepehdrine being 120mg/tab

Does anyone know if any of these options would be decent? :)
Ive read pseudoephedrine isnt as strong as ephedrine, but 120mg/tab seems a lot? or not?

Also not sure if nasal spray would be as effective?

Any thoughts welcome??

I am flying home june 12th.:)

Cheers.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Psuedo-phederine is not the same as ephedrine so do NOT get that.

As for the spray, I have no idea. I don't know anyone who has ever used it in that form. But if I am reading it right, you will have to take 2ml of that spray just to get 24mg (typical dose in an EC stack) of ephedrine. That seems like it would be a lot of 'snorts". How many ml come in the bottle?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any long term use of nasal sprays is not good. Some products Im sure are worse than others, but spraying the shit up your nose over time can cause damage. I had to discontinue my prescribed Flonase for a few months because it was damaging my septum.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Psuedo-phederine is not the same as ephedrine so do NOT get that.

As for the spray, I have no idea. I don't know anyone who has ever used it in that form. But if I am reading it right, you will have to take 2ml of that spray just to get 24mg (typical dose in an EC stack) of ephedrine. That seems like it would be a lot of 'snorts". How many ml come in the bottle?

Hi megatron, its a 50ml bottle and costs €4.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I know Jason Statham used the spray to keep his heart rate up in Crank...... is bronkaid available to you? I would recommend going that route over the nasal spray if you could. Either way just make sure you're careful with it

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
sadly it isnt, only nose spray on injectable, which im not good with.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
sadly it isnt, only nose spray on injectable, which im not good with.

I think you may be able to just drink the injectable version. At least that's what I remember when I was researching ephedrine.

New Threads