Should i stay on any longer?

Reaction score
Hello phellas!

I have some questions but i could start With my stats.

175cm
84kilo

I have been running Trenbolone 100 ace for about 12 weeks now, i threw inn anadrol just 1 week ago. I know you shouldn't run trenbolone alone, im fully aware but i just wanted to test it out as i do not need to worry about any sexual drive as mye girlfriend is in another country for another month. I have alot of friends that actually made good gains With just trenbolone and didn't get the harsh acne etc... So no need to be harsh on me, will not do it again but had to try it ;)

But my girlfriend is coming back to town soon, and i was curious if i could throw inn trenbolone 200, sustanon 250 and keep on anadrol and will i start gaining again? I feel like my gains the last 2 weeks have "stopped", sort of feeling that it's starting again because of the Anadrol, but could i switch to that cycle now and see good gainz? It's a diffrent ester from the ace.... So i don't see why it wouldn't`?

Would love some advice in as what i should do NeXT... Was also thinking about using winstrol the last 4-5 weeks to shred myself Down. Im about 9-10% bf now. hoping to hit 6 before vacation in 2 and a half month.

What do you guys think i could expect? Because i have been running trenbolone ace for a while, but only at 100mg EOD!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You know the answer to your question. Don't look for support to do something stupid here.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not running tren alone isn't about erectile dysfunction. It's about having test levels below your girlfriends. You are 185lbs. Address your nutrition.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
First, you don't "test" aas. You are screwing around with your hormones. I don't even want to ask if this is your first cycle. Second, as POB stated, you are 185....you should be dialing in your nutrition. You have a lot of quality gains to be made by spending some time at the table. I don't know anyone that took Tren by itself. Just curious, how old are you? Why didn't you add test?

Reaction score
I know that im shutting Down my test Levels, im not clueless so don't worry.

I am have very thin bones so 185lbs may not sound much. I have ran around 15 cycles total for years now, so dont give me that "adress Your nutrition" .... I am 25 years old now.I have a diet that is on point. I follow it every step of the way, im a personal trainer aswell so Your comment is just stupid. But i have had person problems wich made me Wight 125-130lbs at one point... So i steadly started training again 6 months ago, 3 months Natural and went from 125-130 to 165lbs. I know i could of trained longer and possible made some more muscle Natural, but i chose to jump on the gear again.
Reason for not adding test was really just to try tren on its own, because i have alot of friends that have done it, made solid gains and i know it wasn't the smartest. But it's already done.
Nobody really answeared my questions tho lol...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
you are 25 and have ran 15 cycle goddamn!

Reaction score
Thanks for banning that turd.
And (he claims) he's a personal trainer.
Wtf

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Were we too mean to the snowflake? lol 15 cycles and 185 pounds? Did I read that right? Eat a damn sandwich. lol

Of course he isn't going to get an answer the that stupid question. And a personal trainer? Ahhhhh wait.... He is Richard Simmons.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I wanted a pic of this "thin boned" personal trainer. lol

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Ask hole... that's funny shit right there pillar!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I am thin boned too but I weight 255lbs at 5'11. Maybe my thin bones are filled with concrete.

New Threads