Sarms cycle female

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Don't worry it's taken care of ��

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Same sort of update, muscles feeling full, getting more vascular. Posting pics on my profile as another update aswell.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know, Summer. Don't see any difference in those 3 arm pics. But if you're feeling it..

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Just posted side by side comparison of before and week 3.5, looks different to me but hey each to their own

NoQuarter

Reaction score
I am still curious to see the end result. Thanks for the update!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looking like a jacked mean horny animal summer..I see it

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
LOL �� Also another update have never been able to get over 5kg shoulder dumbbell press with my dodgy shoulder (3 recons) but that's been improving quite a bit the last couple of weeks and can get 10kg now yay

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Side effect worth noting, was due for my 'time of the month' about 2 weeks ago and haven't got it, I'm assuming it's due to the mk/gw as Iv always been very regular with that. Also diet has stayed the same so I should be losing weight but Iv gained weight, have gone from about 85ish to 87kg BUT have lost 1cm from waist, probably should have taken a pre cycle photo of legs because they are feeling a lot more chunkier than what they were. Il upload the most recent pic I can find compared to now, will upload it on profile. ALSO would like to note a female that lifts regularly would probably get better results then I am, as I mentioned before most my training is boxing.

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
got some blood tests back today which were taken for something else but it is showing an a liver enzyme has increased meaning the liver is under more strain, also forgot to mention the cardio side of things have improved, when wearing my heartrate monitor for a light jog it usually sat around 130bpm but recently it's been around 100-105bpm for the same speed and distance.

Blondie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi Summer! Just curious, what was your end result? I lift 4-5 days a week with minimal cardio (40mins SS 2-3x per week), diet is good, & I've been doings sarms for 6 weeks now. I'm doing S4-1/2 mL 2 times per day, & MK-1/2 mL & GW-1 mL each once per day....I've gained 9 pounds, lost about 1/2 an inch in my waist, gained 3/4" in my hip/bootay, Quad sweep is great, & feel I'm leaning out more....Of course I'm hoping most of the 9 lbs is muscle but curious as to what your final outcome was & how long you did your cycle for? I'm wondering if I should stop after this week, which will be a full 6 weeks.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Summer! Just curious, what was your end result? I lift 4-5 days a week with minimal cardio (40mins SS 2-3x per week), diet is good, & I've been doings sarms for 6 weeks now. I'm doing S4-1/2 mL 2 times per day, & MK-1/2 mL & GW-1 mL each once per day....I've gained 9 pounds, lost about 1/2 an inch in my waist, gained 3/4" in my hip/bootay, Quad sweep is great, & feel I'm leaning out more....Of course I'm hoping most of the 9 lbs is muscle but curious as to what your final outcome was & how long you did your cycle for? I'm wondering if I should stop after this week, which will be a full 6 weeks.

Not sure you'll get an answer. I'll be surprised if you do. She hasn't logged on this forum in a long time.

Blondie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ok, thank you! That's too bad! Does this seem about right to you for doing a sarms cycle? This is my first time using it....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, thank you! That's too bad! Does this seem about right to you for doing a sarms cycle? This is my first time using it....

sorry to say but I'm not familiar with SARMS. Never had an interest in them. But Based on your stated results you're doing something right. That's pretty impressive results for just 6 weeks. How about you do an intro in the new member section and share some more info about yourself with the board? Thank you.

New Threads