Sarms cycle female

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi there! Very new to this site, so bit about me; 6ft tall female 23yo, hobbies include boxing and lifting weights.
So I have had a previous cycle of anavar, started on 10mg a day and then up to 20mg a day for I believe it was 6weeks (it was quite a while ago so sorry for the bad memory), did make some gains and had no side effects.
that would have been I think 2 years ago, I now am starting a cycle of SARMS tomorrow, so I'm keeping a journal of my results, I will be taking MK-2866 and GW-501516, My cycle will be the following -
week 1 - 10mg of each once per day
week 2 - 2 doses per day of each, one at 10mg and one at 5mg = 15mg of each per day
week 3-8 - 2 doses of 10mg each per day = 20mg of each per day
last couple of days to taper down - 10mg per day of each.
DOSAGE MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON RESULTS
So I'm starting tomorrow and will post any side effects/results on here, current weight 86kg (have been doing a mini bulk to gain muscle) but now want to lean back down preferably 74kg.
current diet/cals - Monday Wednesday Friday = 2500cals (I burn approx 3800 cals on these days)
Tuesday and Thursday = 1800cals (burn approx 2800 cals on these days)
saturday and Sunday = 1500cals (burn approx 2200 cals on these days)
Macros are 55% carbs, 25% protein, and 20% fats. Consists of rice, veg, meat, oats and fruit, relatively clean diet except for the occasional muesli bar.
fitness is currently boxing training for 2 hours Monday Wednesday and Friday, and lifting weights Saturday and Sunday. And I work a physical job Monday to Friday.
So there you have it! Excited to try these SARMS and hope to get some good results 💪 Will probably keep this updated every few days.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome

Really, really look into where you buy from. sources are huge for sarms.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. I have never known a female to take sarms so I would be anxious to see the results.

Reaction score
Welcome and I second that I haven't herd of woman taking sarms at all .... Glad to have e you here great place to be

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Yes I did do my research before purchasing and they have good feedback on other forums with bloods results etc so I believe they should be legitimate. So have taken my first dose today and wow it's disgusting (kept in mouth for 60secs) haha but 10mg of the GW and 15mg of the MK, slight change to original plans, I think I will take 10mg of GW per day for the next 4 weeks (have 30ml supply, 10mg/1ml) . And will take 15mg of the MK for the next week and then probably up it to 20 and then to 30mg, (30mg/1ml), I only have enough to really do 4-5 weeks so I will do that and if I'm happy with how it's going il get some more to make it and 8 week cycle.

Anyway so I really want to go train but Iv come down with a cold, so thinking instead of boxing il go train.
i used to train muscle groups but have found it better doing a bit of everything in one session just because I can't be overly sore for my job or boxing. So I might write down numbers from lifting on here too and see if they improve :) also heartrate is currently sitting at 63bpm (just got off medication that made it quite high, was sitting at 100bpm), I think before the medication my normal resting heart rate was 55bpm, so will be interesting to see if that improves.
Thanks everyone! Have a good day ��

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
So second day of taking 15mg of MK, and Iv taken 5mg of the GW (decided after some more research to split that into two doses so il have another 5mg of that this afternoon. Only things Iv noticed so far is having hot flushes but that could because I'm sick, also weight yesterday morning was 86kg and today it's 85.7kg. �� Have a good day and happy lifting everyone ��

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
IMG_0216.JPG Day 2 on sarms in the am before any training, will keep posting regularly to see any changes

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
85.1kg this morning and was 86kg 2 days ago, think it must be legit because following the same diet I have been for a bit and havent lost weight that quickly before, also could be in my head but muscles feel more switched on..
have a good day everyone ��

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Found a pic when I was on var (posted on profile) makes me want to get on that again haha keep in mind I'm 6ft, naturally lanky af and find it pretty hard to build muscle so they were decent gains for me, I will just keep going with this cycle though, just out of interest though does anyone know if you can stack this current cycle with anavar? Probs won't though because training for a fight and found cardio a lot harder when I was on it because of muscle pumps

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sarms are so fake, if one could actually get the real stuff they, on paper, should be pretty good anabolics.

But watered down n just flat out fake shit dominate the market.

I can't stress enough about picking supplier wisely.

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
So Iv heard.. has anyone had them before and knows what they are meant to taste like? Because they taste really chemically strong and kind of burn my mouth
anyway so went to the dr got a chest infection which is making training harder but worked out this morning, definitely stronger.. did chest which I suck at because of dodgy shoulder but got 10kg more then normal with more reps, also did some weights the same weight as before but it felt way easier, and muscle pumps were almost kind of painful, after training with it I would say these results feel very similar to the ones I had with 20mg of anavar, also down 1kg and stomach is a fair bit flatter. Also I'm grumpy as ****, not sure if that's anything to do with it though lol

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Getting a bit more vascular, even had a little vein on my head pop up lol Unsure if it's the cycle but my mood is extremely low right now.. everything is making me cry (no it's not that time of the month lol) like a couple of days ago I was perfectly fine and happy so unsure as to why the drastic mood change, hopefully back to feeling normal enough soon

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
So been a hectic week, haven't had a chance to weigh myself yet,
anyway
not sure if it's a side effect but I feel so hot all the time, like I'm burning from the inside out, and it's winter here and I'm normally cold all the time lol also feel kind of nauseas too and stomach hurts not sure if that's to do with it, it feels like my stomachs burning, which obviously isn't ideal so I might lower the dose. But unsure if the symptoms I'm having are to do with the cycle. I hope I did get legit stuff and not stuff that's really bad for me because it's not feeling great lol on the plus side have a lot more energy, especially just after I take it.

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Okay so after a few drs appts, turns out I have a stomach ulcer, so that's fine and I'm assuming not related to the cycle. I trained today, 60kg on lat pull downs, 120kg leg press, 10kg each arm Dumbbells bicep curls, I know these aren't considered great in the lifting world but I'm lifting weights about once a week as pretty much all of my training is boxing at the moment (training for a fight), and also I have a long history of injuries so these numbers for me are all heavily improved from what they were, and was doing about 6-8 reps for 5 sets on each one and it wasn't overly hard. I think previously the last time I trained it was about 80kg leg press, 40kg lat pull down, and 8kg bicep curls. Weight has remained the same now, muscles are feeling a lot fuller and have had people saying I look like Iv gained muscle (which is weird because Iv only lifted weights like 3-4 times in the last two weeks), honestly would compare the cycle to var, if not better..

Summer

Lady Member
Reaction score
Trained legs again today, 160kg on the leg press, which is an improvement on the 120kg last week. Feeling good and strong. Have had a few pimples come up and I never ever get any so that's new. Also really horny all the time haha 😂

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trained legs again today, 160kg on the leg press, which is an improvement on the 120kg last week. Feeling good and strong. Have had a few pimples come up and I never ever get any so that's new. Also really horny all the time haha 
what are you gonna do to take care of that horny side effect?

New Threads