Anabolic steroids, No Foundation Plus Strange Pulsating Sensation?

Reaction score
The title probably confuses you more so basically doctor put me on TRT. I have not trained in a good few years in the gym and im pretty skinny with not much of a foundation. Doctors TRT protocol wasn't really making me feel much better so i decided to take matters into my own hands.

Been taking 250mg testosterone enanthate each week for the last 10 weeks or so. Decided to up it to 350mg for 12 weeks as i have decided to get back into weight training. And considering i am already taking much more than a average TRT dosage then why not increase it for a few weeks and get some good gains?

Anyway yes i admit today i have overtrained. Done 5 sets of overhead presses and everything was going well. Accept for it felt light so i added another 15kg on the bar. On my third rep with the new weight i felt this intense pulsating running right down my left hand side starting under the arm pit and running down to my hip area. It would start every time i gone up with the weight and would stop again between reps.

Is this dangerous? It kind of made me stop because it felt like something was going to burst, literally :32 (6):

Please don't tell me to go back to my doctors original protocol. As it isn't happening yet once i complete another 10 to 12 weeks of the 350mg i will drop back to my doctors original protocol.

Edit - Btw i know how to train and eat so the testosterone will not be wasted.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The sensation has nothing to do with your use. Not sure why you are connecting the two. Testosterone has been is use for almost a century and it's sides are known. That isn't one.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's recap:

* Haven't trained in a few years (2? 5? 15?)
* Doctor prescribed TRT @250 Mg Test E per week (blood work determined you had low T?)
* You self-titrate up to 350 Mg Test E per week because...reasons? (presumably you went to a UGL for the new supply of Test E)
* You strain a muscle in the gym due to not knowing / exceeding your limits and / or form breakdown
* You're asking for medical advice on your 'injury' and on your self-administered TRT

M8, this is a huge clusterf#ck.

You've made no mention of running an AI - you *MIGHT* not need it, but I'd think after 10 weeks ye'd have bloodwork done and assess yer E2 levels. At worst, ye'd have one on-hand in case you show symptoms.

Ye DO realize that TRT is a lifelong commit, yea? How old are ye again?

Ye jumped into the gym and over-did things & now ye'r hurting. Ye need to go back to yer Doc then to get checked if its a persistent pain / tingling sensation. Could be nothing, could be a pinched nerve that can get cleared with some ART, could be ye torn something partially and its waiting to seal the deal. Only yer doctor will know for sure.

My advice: get back to yer doc. No need to tell him ye've been tinkering with yer dose, but ask him if ye should have an AI - most endo's will script ye for one if they're also prescribing endogenous Test E but ye'll want bloodwork to back it up. Get him to look over yer shoulder injury. When ye'r back in the gym, fer fooks sake stay within yerself - maybe even consider working with a coach for a few sessions to get yer form back and get re-acquainted with the iron.

Best of luck.

- Savage

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
U need to take that shit up with the doctors. And I don't think they will even be able to help you. My advice is to lay off the HEAVY overhead press. Sounds like something may be compressed in your spine? Hell could be a lot of things. No sure.

Keep at it it and give your body time to adjust to the weight. Then maybe the symptoms may deminish. Sounds like you may be rushing back into it. Slow down and good luck.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Let's recap:

* Haven't trained in a few years (2? 5? 15?)
* Doctor prescribed TRT @250 Mg Test E per week (blood work determined you had low T?)
* You self-titrate up to 350 Mg Test E per week because...reasons? (presumably you went to a UGL for the new supply of Test E)
* You strain a muscle in the gym due to not knowing / exceeding your limits and / or form breakdown
* You're asking for medical advice on your 'injury' and on your self-administered TRT

M8, this is a huge clusterf#ck.

You've made no mention of running an AI - you *MIGHT* not need it, but I'd think after 10 weeks ye'd have bloodwork done and assess yer E2 levels. At worst, ye'd have one on-hand in case you show symptoms.

Ye DO realize that TRT is a lifelong commit, yea? How old are ye again?

Ye jumped into the gym and over-did things & now ye'r hurting. Ye need to go back to yer Doc then to get checked if its a persistent pain / tingling sensation. Could be nothing, could be a pinched nerve that can get cleared with some ART, could be ye torn something partially and its waiting to seal the deal. Only yer doctor will know for sure.

My advice: get back to yer doc. No need to tell him ye've been tinkering with yer dose, but ask him if ye should have an AI - most endo's will script ye for one if they're also prescribing endogenous Test E but ye'll want bloodwork to back it up. Get him to look over yer shoulder injury. When ye'r back in the gym, fer fooks sake stay within yerself - maybe even consider working with a coach for a few sessions to get yer form back and get re-acquainted with the iron.

Best of luck.

- Savage

Not sure what this accent would sound like in person, but my bet is it would be awesome.
Like watching a Guy Richie movie or something.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Braveheart-directed by Guy Richie-with hispanics in the starring roles.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You just started training and are now trying to cycle. Here is the best advice anyone can give you. Don't go outside of the parameters of your TRT protocol until you get more time in the gym. You injury is likely because you are stressing you muscle to hard do to them not being used to lifting.

New Threads