first tren run had to add the prami-nausea

Thezilla

Reaction score
Decided to run my first nor19 and week 5 I was in need of something to lower my prolactin. I decided on liquid prami. Started at .25 first couple of days and then upped the dose to .5 per day. I always take it before bed. Taking the prami fixed the issue I was having. This is my first time taking prami and I had heard of ppl getting nauseous hence the reason why most take it before bed. The last couple of days I have been nauseous through out the day. Its weird though for instance today I woke up feeling ok and then within the hour started to feel nauseous. Went to the gym and started working out and the nausea went away.
Anyway I was just wondering if anybody has experienced any thing like this before? I do have some liquid caber on hand but I know the word on the street is it sucks ass.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I used to take it before bed because I had read the same thing, it had me waking up 3-5 times/night so I switched to mornings and never had a problem. now there is a debate here if you remember on whether or not prami is necessary if your e2 is in check. right now I'm running tren ace and am gonna hold off on the prami unless it is necessary. good luck bud

Thezilla

Reaction score
No you weren't

Just control your e2. Stop taking prami.

Ok my e2 was in check when I was on trt. I added the tren and like I said week 5 my dick was not as hard. I understand the importance of e2 and I have yet to get bloods done since I started the tren. While on trt my e2 was in the sweet spot with .5 anastrozole 2x per week. What would you recommend I run my ai at then?

Reaction score
No you weren't

Just control your e2. Stop taking prami.
^^^^This bro, trust me if your E2 is dialed in you never reach even high progesterone let alone prolactin. Also if you have E2 just perfect meaning a 16 on 4-28 scale you should have TRON dick.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
or did you mean Iron? I like tron better

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^This bro, trust me if your E2 is dialed in you never reach even high progesterone let alone prolactin. Also if you have E2 just perfect meaning a 16 on 4-28 scale you should have TRON dick.

pz13ZTAcsB-12.png

Reaction score
I think he means "should not have tren dick," unless from dick is some fancy term the kids are using now.
As he said on e2, it's a balance: too high, no fun. Too low, no fun.
Tren is powerful stuff, so your AI vs what it was on TRT may not be the same.
As for recommendations, I've heard and experienced that this can be a pretty individualized thing. I took the standard recommendation for asin as a baseline and had to experiment to find what works for me, and what works for me on a TRT dose is different than a blast.

New Threads