Reaction score
For starters this is my first cycle if you would like to even call it that. I got the test from a friend who I trust so I thought it was definitely legit. I am pinning 250mg eod and now going into my 3rd week I am very skeptical. The label on the vial says atlas pharmaceuticals if that helps and there are no spelling errors or outrageous numbers that would help me determine if it was fake or not. I've been pinning mostly in my right and left glute but the pain after would not subside for at least 3-4 days so I started pinning in my delts(still painful but at least I can walk for the next 3 days lol). I have also felt pretty sick the next day after pinning too but I just assumed it was test flu. I have seen little to no strength gains other than what I probably see as a placebo effect and I also have not seen much change in my physique at all despite pushing myself even harder and eating a lot more... The only thing I've noticed is a little more fullness and that's probably from eating more, not sure if I should trash it or what... So if someone steer me in the right direction that'd be awesome, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
your first cycle and you are pinning 250mg eod? that's 750-1000mg/week... too much for starters. 450-500/week is plenty. lower the dose and wait it out another 2 weeks and see how it's going. hopefully your friend told you to run an ai with the test...

Reaction score
I am running .5 mg of arimidex eod with it and I'll lower the dosage as well thank you.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3 weeks of prop and the scale should have moved up. You should be oily. You should be trying to **** every woman that gets near you. You should be stronger.

If after 3 weeks you are still having sever pain from the shots it's probably dirty.

Imo your shit is underdosed and unsanitary. Getting it from a friend you trust doesn't matter. Your friend can be scammed too.

Reaction score
Yeah I was getting like tennis ball sized bumps on my glute lmao

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
poor fuks injecting god knows what

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Think about it though 250mg at a time of test prop would leave a fuking knot in anyones ass. Dude, lower that shit. For a first cycle, if you are using prop, you dont need more than 100mg eod...150mg max.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think about it though 250mg at a time of test prop would leave a fuking knot in anyones ass. Dude, lower that shit. For a first cycle, if you are using prop, you dont need more than 100mg eod...150mg max.

Yeah but at that dose he would be seeing sides and effects especially for a new guy.

And 3 weeks into taking what like 2.5 cc eod the muscle wouldn't be sore still.

Just my 2 cents.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
That's a lot of oil bro. God dam. No wonder u have tennis ball in your glute. Drop the dose Slooooooooow down on you pin time. Meaning Take your time on the injection. Don't force it to hard.
Whats your needle size (ga) and length ?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah but at that dose he would be seeing sides and effects especially for a new guy.

Just my 2 cents.
Good Point. 3 weeks in, you should be feeling the testp kicking in. Not just in the ass lol

Reaction score

Just my 2 cents.
Yeah I've literally seen no sides at all

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've literally seen no sides at all

I say cut the cycle. Run a pct just in case or go get bloodwork to see where your total test is at. If it's very low the jewce had some hormone in it but likely little. The lumps are very concerning. You should stop imo. Keep your health.

A good cycle doesn't have issue like this.

Reaction score
A little update: Wanted to actually see if this stuff was actually legit so I just stopped pinning and taking the ai I was running with it and haven't noticed anything in terms of sides at all, no itchy nips or anything. I didn't even start a pct either so after 3 days I'm pretty sure that I can confirm that this test is bunk.

Reaction score
I just can't believe that I was putting something into my body for 3 weeks and had no idea what it was.. Very scary thought.

Last edited:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
On a side note, as an amateur myself, why not pin your thigh?

Reaction score
U sure it's prop and not a longer Ester?

Or just do what's been told either get bloods or discontinue

New Threads