First Cycle Monster Extreme Lean

Reaction score
So I'm looking for ways to fine tune this to perfection before running it. I want to be as percise as possible and not be using any excess or redundant amounts. So any small mg tuning from vets would be appreciated.

Test-C 775/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350/
EQ 1030/450/450/450/450/450/450/350/350/350/250/250/250/150/150/
Deca 440/200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
Tren-A 000/ 80/ 80/ 80/ 80/
Tren-E 00/000/000/000/000/660/300/300/300/300/450/450/500/500/550/550/550/550/
SD 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ -----------------------------------------------------20/ 20/ 20/ 20 /
HGH5mcg/5/5/5-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-kt 2ml/2ml/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have updated this and tunned it a bit more but can't upload the PDF. I am removing the last SD blast while on Tren, but havn't settled on a great replacement. Dbol will give too much bloat, Anadrol is in the lead but also very harsh
Obviously not my first cycle just wanted to joke around since so many kids post this stuff. I had to color my text since it wasn't showing up

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thot this was first cycle and shook my head. Nice joke lol.

Cant really tell what is going on there in that cycle but it seems you have test, EQ, tren, HGH, SD or drol, and deca. What are you looking to get out of all this? What is your goal? Big as you can be?

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Kind of hard to read. It looks like you are pyramiding your dosages. Some up and some down. Why?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What's the point of deca at 200mg/wk? Joint help?
Shouldnt you start the tren e at the same time as the ace so it kicks in when you stop pinning ace?

x2 what BSP said- front loading is fine but why titrate the eq down at the end of cycle?

Reaction score
Kind of hard to read. It looks like you are pyramiding your dosages. Some up and some down. Why?

I tried to upload the spreadsheet then the PDF version no luck so there is no pyramiding not sure which compound you look at. This is actually a toned down and personal customized version of the 19 Norman running high nandro and tren ant same time. I'm a HUGE fan of minimum gear for max gains! pun intended

EQ at that doasage and decrease will maintain nearly same levels till week 19 and drop flat I caclutated the esters.

Tren A 80mg e2d is same as tren E 300mg/week but always run 2 weeks of A just in case the ride is too rough.

Deca at 200mg is very good amount for growth over 10 [12] weeks. not alone of course [ 300 test & 250 deca and I'm getting it] I might change to 250 but with Deca-Tren You have to have 1 dominant 19nor and tren will naturally have a sronger bind than deca unless you have a ratio 3:1 Deca-tren which is also great. At this length 5 months, the deca will have severe diminishing returns after week 12

There is a crap ton of science for the ratio of EQ to Deca to Tren so the ratio is good but the numbers can change. And I like Test at 350 even when stacking 1 other and an oral 350 hits the spot. Of course I like 550 but sometimes less is more.

Tren is increased as other competitors are decreased this does 2 things. 1 allows other compounds to lay their foundation but not have to compete with tren constantly at the receptor[many don't realize that you can have wasted gear floating in your blood, not being able to bind to much and run their active life doing almost 0. 2 this also has a far far greater effect having other compounds causing different eukaryotic signals and then then only given 2 with Test & Tren, Tren being dominant and at higher incremental introduction, what little desensitization some cells gone through they can't keep up with the increase. You have up 50% better results when a strong compound like Tren is sustained then raised last 6 weeks mg for mg. This is contrary to Test and other compounds where a sustained serum level is optimal.

SD is there cuz I love SD. other than that It has no exact perpose. sorry something is wrong with browser

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an oral to compliment Tren for my last month. I'm starting with SD but even though I love it, I don't want to body through hi tren and SD.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The cycle looks complex and ineffective. It looks all over the place. Maybe I am reading it wrong. You are taking so many compounds. I dont see any reason to add anything to it. I would actually take some out.

Reaction score
Any good ideas for a great finisher? I'm looking for that DHT type drive to keep me pushing hard as I finish. Tren will ware me out after this long and I want that jolt. My guy has a few great PWO IM like: TNE/Dbol 70/50 or If I was insane SuperMax Tren; Tren-A 100mg/TrNE 50mg/ M-Tren 2mg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol and tren is a bad combo imo

Two choices

Drol for a very full jacked scary look

Or

Halo for a very dry veiny grainy look. If you are sub 10% go halo

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
It looks like you're front loading? To each his own but I personally think it's a waste of gear. Also why not run some of the E with the Ace so that you're not waiting weeks for it to kick in after the Ace has cleared? And you're only running the deca for 10 weeks? Idk man. This looks like a mess

Reaction score
I would be interested in this science you speak of, please sir

It looks like you're front loading? To each his own but I personally think it's a waste of gear. Also why not run some of the E with the Ace so that you're not waiting weeks for it to kick in after the Ace has cleared? And you're only running the deca for 10 weeks? Idk man. This looks like a mess

If this cycle looks complex to you, I will be the guy to say this is nothing but slightly more exact than others might run but not complex at all.

What is ineffective? I'm at a loss with that comment...It's not like I'm mixing it's not like I'm mixing Trest with Clomid. I don't get what's so confusing.
The cycle looks complex and ineffective. It looks all over the place. Maybe I am reading it wrong. You are taking so many compounds. I dont see any reason to add anything to it. I would actually take some out.

Reaction score
You didn't actually address any of my questions
What you don't understand... you, see, the funny thing about front-loading.
Err...
Numbers.
I hope that cleared it up for you. What don't you understand?

As for the many studies showing the ratios mentioned, I would consider two academic studies "many," as I can't think of a lot of research papers on tren and humans. That's the weird thing about scheduling classifications and research on humans.

Oh, sorry. You weren't talking to me.

Reaction score
I would be interested in this science you speak of, please sir

I'm sorry but I don't get paid to read you articles. You probably can pick 2 compounds and find a article from a true trainer explaining it

What you don't understand... you, see, the funny thing about front-loading.
Err...
Numbers.
I hope that cleared it up for you. What don't you understand?

As for the many studies showing the ratios mentioned, I would consider two academic studies "many," as I can't think of a lot of research papers on tren and humans. That's the weird thing about scheduling classifications and research on humans.

Oh, sorry. You weren't talking to me.

settle down. I didn't say their were STIDIES done these ratios derrrr. Everyone knows nobody wants to do studies on steroids because they will see that their only unsafe when abbused. If you want more info ask instead of whatever your doing

Weekly amount/7xHalf-life in days + regular inject amount = Frontload
JFYI as long as you have an ester attached to the compound it will stay in the body, so you'll never have wasted gear.

Last edited:

New Threads