Big guy in gym told me to checkout this webpage

therealkozmo

Reaction score
We we're talking about how most people run too much gear and that I want to try proviron. He said check out drugsgear.com I haven't tried it because he told me today. I searched this forum but nothing came up. Anyone try that site?

Reaction score
I bought some alpha pharma test e from there...but haven't ran it and won't for a while. All I can say is that it arrived quick as f#$%.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
The name alone would sketch me the F out, but the gym connect is not an option for me so I understand the gamble. I'm all in favor of you being the guinea pig though

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Just listen to the rest of these guys.

Only trying to help. Stay away from websites.

Isn't there a website involved when purchasing from an UGL. It's hard to find gear at the gym because people are paranoid

Reaction score
I'm currently at the end of my second week of my first cycle (just injected this AM) , and the gear was bought online. I had bloods drawn pre cycle and will be getting more done in about two weeks mainly to check test, estriadol, and cbc. Would be glad to share results of anyone isninterested...I know I'm damn sure anticipating what results will be. Only two weeks in for long esters so still not really feeling anything more than what could be easily passed off as placebo effect. Gear isn't from drugs gear though. But like I posted before...I do have some test e from them that I'm not even using yet. Figure if the stuff im running ends up being bunk when labs come back...Then I'll try that bottle of test.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I went to college weighing 155 and came home for the summer weighing 195. And still lean as sh*t. Heavy training and a truckload of food. That's it. The guys I worked with that summer from my hometown were bugging my for the secret how I gaines so much in a year. So I told them the secret was to eat a sh*load of jello, and that green was the best for growth. These dumbasses were making themselves sick on jello all summer. True story.

And the moral? Don't believe everything the "big guy" tells you.

Reaction score
It is better for to take some samples for testing, then make the decision.

status44

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have used the same source for years and so do all my friends it's domestic and quality. Gear is fair priced his mixes are great Lil pricey. High and anything else way over priced.

New Threads