Funny shit

Reaction score
Just in case anyone wanted a pick me up, this happened to me yesterday:
So Ive been running Test prop 150mg eod. Ive really just been pinning my glutes, I pinned on Wednesday morning in my right glute. Been having some right hip issues (I'm an athlete) so went to see a guy Thursday and he thought it would be a great idea to dry needle my right glute and hip lol. So as you can imagine, the next day I was pretty sore (Thursday) and then this Physical therapist is sitting there just driving needles into my ass for 15 minutes hahhahahahahahaha. I literally couldn't walk the rest of the day. Just a short quick story for anyone who thinks they're having a bad day.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Why do they dry needle it? Is there a purpose to that? And yes that sounds awful

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do they dry needle it? Is there a purpose to that? And yes that sounds awful
The evidence behind dry needling is so-so... but it worked for me.You can have a huge knot or a rope running through a muscle. They stick it and it just yields. Personally I would prefer body tempering but to each their own.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Work for me as well. Reset that bitch and instantly felt relief.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
So if I have a bad knot somewhere I can just stick a needle in it to get some relief? That's awesome.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I pinned with my 18 gauge draw needle one time on accident, that shit hurt like a mofo, I'm sure a 16 would be brutal

Reaction score
Needles are basically acupuncture needles. Very small. It really is a form of myofascial release by inserting the needle into trigger points of the muscle. I know two people who have used it with pretty good results.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
I have had it done numerous times with various success. When they hit the right spot you will know. Definitely sore the next day.

New Threads