Updated 2nd video of Rich Piana using the "N Word" -Black chick calls him the same thing

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Updated 2nd video of Rich Piana using the "N Word" -Black chick calls him the same thing

This is something that has bothered me for a while. The word nigga is either racist or not. It cant be less racist based on what race uses it. Check out the 3:00 mark of this video where she calls him a nigga. The video is boring as fuk but the point is few seconds after the 3 min mark.

In my opinion, black people have the ability to end the use of that word. All they have to do is stop saying it. It will die off in a few years.

El Gringo

Reaction score
there must not be many colored peoples around where your living if the word "nigga" is an issue. Try explaining to black people if they stop using it the word will become extinct. It be like telling some overprivileged college lacross players to stop saying the word "bro". or really dumb high school sluts to stop saying "like" in every sentence. or telling Canadians to stop saying "eh". you get where im going...?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
you seriously comparing nigga to bro? nigga?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
there must not be many colored peoples around where your living if the word "nigga" is an issue. Try explaining to black people if they stop using it the word will become extinct. It be like telling some overprivileged college lacross players to stop saying the word "bro". or really dumb high school sluts to stop saying "like" in every sentence. or telling Canadians to stop saying "eh". you get where im going...?
Show me a college lacrosse player who would be offended by being called bro.

Edit: Ok, I get what you are saying but in the end, the only way to stop a word from being used is if EVERYONE stops using it. If it is sooo offensive then it shouldnt be said at all IMO.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Lol he wasn't saying they're gonna get mad at them for saying bro. He's just stating that its normal talk for those people.

I watches the first minute if that video and that's gotta be one of the dumbest females I've ever watched on YouTube. Bitch can barely put a sentence together without hesitating. Shut up

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Lol he wasn't saying they're gonna get mad at them for saying bro. He's just stating that its normal talk for those people.

I watches the first minute if that video and that's gotta be one of the dumbest females I've ever watched on YouTube. Bitch can barely put a sentence together without hesitating. Shut up

What do do you mean "those people". Lol. Just fukking with you.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are white and think that you get to tell black folks what they can and can't say or what they should or shouldn't say, you should consider talking less. A lot less.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If you are white and think that you get to tell black folks what they can and can't say or what they should or shouldn't say, you should consider talking less. A lot less.
I whole heartedly agree.The same goes for black folks telling white folks what they can and can't say. Its my mouth and I control it. This has been my crusade for years.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nigga bitch nigga bitch eyes like a frog, roll on over here and ill **** ya like a dog.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Social media. This type of shit is never gonna end. As soon as one fire gets put out another one gets lit. Everyone looking for someone to blame for something. You're never gonna get rid of racism, and you're never gonna get rid of people looking under every rock trying to find racism

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or if blacks didn't get offended if other races besides themselves and Hispanics used it, it would no longer cause racial tension.

New Threads