First time on Test Prop + Dbol

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im 21, and I decided to hop on my first cycle, Weeks 1-4 taking 100mg of test p twice a week, and 20mg of dbol orals a day. Weeks 4-8 will be doing the exact same amount of test and winny 20mg ed. My PCT is planned out already.
Im a smaller guy so these are my stats:
5ft6.5
146lbs

Im currently beginning my 2nd week and ive gotten fever after every test pin i do, and the fever does not go away until about 2 days after. Then the next time i pin, the same thing'll happen again. And ive just rotated the glutes for my shots & boy does it hurt like a bitch ahaha the soreness is terrible.

Can anyone explain the fever & help out with ways to stop it? Been taking paracetamol the entire time lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Ye'll not want to hear this, but at yer height / weight & age, you need to get off the juice and get with a good diet. Ye're still primed to grow like a weed for another few years without the use of exogenous hormones - that and this 'cycle' is a hot mess & basically just a TRT dose along with some dbol tossed-in.

My $.02 - post yer PCT here now, lets get it sorted and get off before ye end-up actually needing TRT at age 21.

Cheers,

- Savage

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Well put Nble. He may even listen since you were so polite, who knows.

josh, listen to the first reply you got above.
How about you tell everyone your training history, some detail about how you eat daily, and even sneak in a mention of your goals.

Welcome to the UG.

Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Ye'll not want to hear this, but at yer height / weight & age, you need to get off the juice and get with a good diet. Ye're still primed to grow like a weed for another few years without the use of exogenous hormones - that and this 'cycle' is a hot mess & basically just a TRT dose along with some dbol tossed-in.

My $.02 - post yer PCT here now, lets get it sorted and get off before ye end-up actually needing TRT at age 21.

Cheers,

- Savage

Hey buddy, thank you so much for telling me all this, I'm actually going to stop because I honestly can't deal with the fevers and all, and also because of what you said.

PCT
clomid 100mg a day for 4 weeks, and nolvadex 40mg a day for 3 weeks.

Reaction score
Well put Nble. He may even listen since you were so polite, who knows.

josh, listen to the first reply you got above.
How about you tell everyone your training history, some detail about how you eat daily, and even sneak in a mention of your goals.

Welcome to the UG.

Hey man, been training naturally for 4 years, and I pretty much maintain a clean diet at 2700 cals, for a lean bulk. I just plan on competing one day, so I just wanted to get an early head start. I'll admit it was a stupid move, but what are everyone's thought on SARMS instead of juice?

I appreciate the genuine help man, and savage too :)

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Since I'm assuming that's all you have on hand;
Cut the clomid in half and run twice as long imo. Same with nolva.

New Threads