Second cycle advice needed

Reaction score
Hey guys!! It's time and I'm ready for my second cycle .

My first was basic cycle test e 500 10 weeks same time last year

Started at
69kgs
10% bf
183 cm
Age 31

After first cycle Reached
73-74kgs
10% bf

. I'm down to 71 due to 15 hrs fasting. But have been maintaining my weight at 73 thru out the year.

Not planning to start the cycle till I get back to 72. Hope fully by 2nd week of July.

I want to bulk . I was thinking of deca but really scared of the sides . So concluded on test p/dbol ?

Please advice

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Here is some advice, don't mention Ramadan on an American forum.
Yeah I said it!

Reaction score
Here is some advice, don't mention Ramadan on an American forum.
Yeah I said it!
Oh my. I'm sorry if I scared you . Didn't know you were that traumatised. I thought a body building forum would be full of confident men . My bad I guess even steroids won't fill that side of you

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh my. I'm sorry if I scared you . Didn't know you were that traumatised. I thought a body building forum would be full of confident men . My bad I guess even steroids won't fill that side of you

No need for that. Everybody hears something they dont want to on this board, and Stonetag was not being even impolite. Here you are going to get it straight and unfiltered. Due to current and ongoing events in the world, somebody was bound to say it. Smart move would be to simply let it go and heed the advice. Welcome to UGBB.

Reaction score
What are you planning for an AI and PCT?
I haven't run Deca, but my understanding is that 10 weeks wouldn't be long enough, anyways. I have run NPP (short ester Deca), and discovered what you'll likely hear echoed a lot on this board: bulking is done by eating. It doesn't matter what you're running if you're not eating enough.
Same dose of Test E in next cycle? What dose of dbol were you thinking, and for how long?

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
You're 160lbs and 6ft tall? There are midgets that weigh more than you. Stop using steroids and eat for **** sake. I bet you have an arm day and use cables for everything except bench press.

Actually I retract that. Do everybody the favor and keep using gear so that you can never reproduce.

Reaction score
What are you planning for an AI and PCT?
I haven't run Deca, but my understanding is that 10 weeks wouldn't be long enough, anyways. I have run NPP (short ester Deca), and discovered what you'll likely hear echoed a lot on this board: bulking is done by eating. It doesn't matter what you're running if you're not eating enough.
Same dose of Test E in next cycle? What dose of dbol were you thinking, and for how long?
Ai - aromasin 25 EOD
Pct Nolva 40/40/40/40
Hcg during cycle 500ui a week

Concluded to test p / dbol 8 week cycle and ofcourse good diet 3500 clean

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ai - aromasin 25 EOD
Pct Nolva 40/40/40/40
Hcg during cycle 500ui a week

Concluded to test p / dbol 8 week cycle and ofcourse good diet 3500 clean

Start at 3500, maybe, but check the scales in a couple of weeks. With Test P, you should get results quicker than a longer ester. If you're not adding weight, bump up more calories. You won't bulk without caloric surplus. I don't know your TDEE or what type of work or other activities you do, so I don't really know how much of a surplus you're getting at 3500.
8 weeks is generally a good rule of thumb for orals, but you could go longer with the Test.