GH dosing

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got some the greytops and was wondering about the dosing. I'm gonna be taking 3IUs everyday. My question is do I need to split that small dose for AM and PM or just all AM? I would think to split it as usual but wanted to make sure with a smaller dose.

Reaction score
Good question...I don't think it really matters. Everyone does different things I've heard guys doing all Am or all PM or both but I'm not sure if it makes a big difference...Nighttime makes sense to me cuz you sleep and grow etc..

Reaction score
Good question...I don't think it really matters. Everyone does different things I've heard guys doing all Am or all PM or both but I'm not sure if it makes a big difference...Nighttime makes sense to me cuz you sleep and grow etc..

Yeah I know everyone is crazy different on GH but I wanted to get a lil heads up on the smaller dose. If it was a lil more I would just half it am/pm but it seems so small that one dose altogether might not make all that much of a difference. It's my first time using Gh and while I have researched it plenty, this is one of those try it for yourself and find out kinda things. While I'm not worried about the trial and error but more concerned with taking in as little as possible while still benefiting as much as I can. The PM dosing sounds more logical when I think about it but I've always heard AM dosing was the best protocol. Maybe that was in conjunction with using multiple IUs per day and splitting the dose effectively throughout the day to keep stable levels. Idk but maybe I'll try all three to be sure. AM, PM, and split.

Reaction score
Yeah true your dose is very low ...I'd wouldn't split it at that dose. Maybe all PM. I have yet to pull the trigger on GH but I was thinking about giving it a go myself on some generics starting at 4iu a day and going from there for at least a year...maybe taper up to 6iu etc...if it ends up being real and I like the results I'll go from there

Reaction score
For 3 ius, no. Up to 4 you're fine, after that you want to start splitting it up because your liver can only make so much igf at once. Anything over 4ius song yield any CcitionL Carlos benefits

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
For 3 ius, no. Up to 4 you're fine, after that you want to start splitting it up because your liver can only make so much igf at once. Anything over 4ius song yield any CcitionL Carlos benefits
A troll says what?

Reaction score
HGH works through pulses. Not keeping it steady. 2ius will mobilize fat just as effectively as 10. It depends on your goals. Personally I do am(then don't eat for a few hours) to burn off some fat. Remember your biggest natural gh pulse happens at night so pm dosing may not be the best. I do dose at night though regardless

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My TRT doctor prescribes me 2iu of HGH per day split up 1iu am and 1iu pm. I am 49 yr old so he says the pm dose is good for us old farts.

I do notice really nice sleep when I take the pm dose.

Reaction score
Why is so hard to find a doctor to prescribe GH? My HRT doctor will only do Test and nothing else so if u have a doc prescribing u r lucky. I have been looking all over my area.

Caballero

Reaction score
My TRT doctor prescribes me 2iu of HGH per day split up 1iu am and 1iu pm. I am 49 yr old so he says the pm dose is good for us old farts.

How's the run been treating you(results)..still runnin 2iu's or have ya raised it? I'm in my mid 40's and starting my first run in 2 months (genos).

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah we all need that bank roll and ur docs name!!! ;)

New Threads