Patience

Reaction score
Just started week 3 of 1st cycle... 12weeks of 500 test e and 400 eq. The wait and anticipation is worse/better than I figured it would be!...especially when I have some injectable dbol on hand. I'm an older guy and have developed more patience as the years have clicked by, but I'm getting a new lesson in self control. Speaking of which...Only added in eq on first one because of the possibility that it may possibly offer some connective tissue benefits, and I've had issues with that in the past and supposedly has a low aromatisation rate. Guess I'm in a nutshell just trying to say that I'm learning how using AAS is already starting to teach me another aspect of self discipline and patience...but so far I'm digging the process.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You should be pleasantly surprised on weeks 4 and 5 if what you have is legit.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yup, week 4-5. You should start to feel a fuller/tighter muscle; biceps are where I first feel it, then back. When it comes to the "Kick in" time, what ever you sow on the front end, you will reap on the back end.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eq will do nothing for your connective tissues and 12 weeks isn't a long enough run of it. Stop the eq and start the dbol instead for 4 or 5 weeks.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
As POB stated. Just run that test. 17-20 weeks to take full advantage of that eq. Drop it and run the test.

1st cycle you will be more than satisfied with the results if your diet is dialed in.

Reaction score
Have read that min of 12 wks needed for eq....but obviously more optimal at longer runs. Would it be ok to run for 16 or so for first cycle and keep it? I've really thought about running this cycle longer just for that reason. I only have enough on hand to run 12 weeks at 400/week but if 4 week bloods come back good then I can order more to extend my cycle. I truly appreciate the advice from all but my mind is still clinging onto the possibility of eq helping connective tissue...and even if it doesnt..it will help with keepable even if small gains at a low trade-off of aromatisation negatives? ... While also helping my H&H gain numbers since it was low on my pre cycle bloodwork. I also don't have any BP issues and anxiety isn't likely to be an issue for me either. I just turned 44 but BP has been running 120's-130's / 60's-70's. H&H was normal but on the far lower side of.