For the guys not ready to dip into Tren waters....

Reaction score
anyone have any experience with accutane?

My derma put me on it for a few months in my early 20s (before i had touched p.e.d.) but I honestly never looked into its toxicity.
I hear it can be pretty harsh on liver and kidneys but Im wondering if there is a way to use it safely because nothing works like that stuff...

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobra is dead on!

I won't ever run another cycle without Tren either, for me though, i do not get bad sides at all and I can do anything with Tren, bulk, cut, recomp. Not sure how long i'll be able to do it for thoug as i'm 34......as time goes on, obviously saftey and health is my priority but for now, Tren is my bitch!

P

Phatbastard

WELL WELL

Everyone here know my thought on Tren its Nector from the gods! BULLSEYE Getting to know u as I have over time! I"M going to have to SIDE with that Whack job EzekielROY on then tren. You recall our conversations of the past! My friend I think Tren will take u down a road u don't want to be on. You have one of the biggest hearts of anyone on the boards I have met. With out getting to personal here. I'm going to advise against this for u. It will not pay off in the trade off budy TRUST ME on this one. You know how to get intouch if you want to discuss more!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WELL WELL

Everyone here know my thought on Tren its Nector from the gods! BULLSEYE Getting to know u as I have over time! I"M going to have to SIDE with that Whack job EzekielROY on then tren. You recall our conversations of the past! My friend I think Tren will take u down a road u don't want to be on. You have one of the biggest hearts of anyone on the boards I have met. With out getting to personal here. I'm going to advise against this for u. It will not pay off in the trade off budy TRUST ME on this one. You know how to get intouch if you want to discuss more!
i know brother and i appreciate it so much,i just waited about 15 years to long lol to use it,im gonna stick with my test/deca/masteron...all i want to do is be big and intimidating anyway lol and look bad ass on my tractor and a bad ass when im with my beautiful wife,so no one says anything to her lol

Whackor

Lady Member
Reaction score
It's divorce in a bottle. It sits in my closet. I stare at it sometimes wondering. Wondering if my relationship is strong enough lol

AMEN!! I've not run Tren but know a couple of guys that have. The Tren Train is riding a Jeckyll and Hide bullet to psycho land. I came close to packing up my shit and moving on because of it. And from what I've been reading on boards.... lots of guys are stearing clear from it.