For the guys not ready to dip into Tren waters....

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So last year, I tested out a Tren E/ Test E cycle and not all went well with this one. Long story short, I had to get out and PCT quickly from it. So, my question is, would a short estered Test/Primo(methenolone acetate) be a sufficent substitute? Or a similar cycle just with long esters Test E/Masteron(Drostanolone Enanthate) also do the trick? HGH WILL BE USED WITH THIS!!!
I've heard from many that TREN is a god like compound and nothing compares to this or it's capabilities, but I'm willing to put this to the test but we all know Masteron and Primo have to be ran at higher doses for great results. Also, I know some say that ACE/ENTH are completely different so therefor if you ACE, it'll b that much easier to get out if need be. Honestly, the ENTH scarred me and makes me not even wanna go near Tren again but I'm open for suggestions. Feel free to tell me to quit being a pussy or give any advice for this cycle or a better option.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was it that scared u so much with the tren e? Jus curious.... As far as the primo for a substitute I guess that would depend on what u were looking to get out of the tren... Prolly won't get the strength gains but primo is the shit. ;)

P

Phatbastard

The Only diff between A/E with tren is the ester! You cabn escape side with Ace with in a few days if you have them as aposed to a couple weeks! I personally like Tren E, You can do similar thing as Tren with Mast or Primo in higher doses but to me theres no comparison Many will argue that point. I'm planning on switch between Tren and mast this next cycle! As an experiment but I'm also running 20 weeks so I have that ability. My personal preff is Test C or E along with Tren E 400mg of each. I get solid gains from this. I will be running Dbal 30mg as well. This next cycle is going to be a full on experiment for me.

Z

Zeek

I like the test primo combo very much! Test and masteron is also good.

I'll be switching tren out of my cycle and replacing with primo soon.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wuts so bad about tren? I heard bout the night swets. Anything else?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's divorce in a bottle. It sits in my closet. I stare at it sometimes wondering. Wondering if my relationship is strong enough lol

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nightsweats, insomnia, feeling like you wanna kill someone everyday/all day. Tren put me in a very dark place but honestly I'm willing to give Tren Ace a shot.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Besides all the sides it comes with it's pretty toxic to you're body, wouldn't want to run it for to long....

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
High bp, cholesterol goes to shit. Pretty much everything does that though , but tren makes you an animal in the gym.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is why i always use, and recomend Ace. if you start getting nasty sides u can get out quick. Fortunatley for me, i do not get many sides. just some crazy dreams and occasional night sweats. It's the king of all kings though!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok this needs to be settled here and now....you cannot compare primo or mast at any dose to tren. Its impossible. They will not give the same effects. Insomnia, nightsweats are both very normal sides and you will get those with ace as well. As for feeling like you want to kill someone, well you cant blame that on steroids brotha..that is just a part of you that steroids might enhance. Im running tren at 600 for 30 weeks on my next cycle (hopefully starting in a couple weeks :eek: ). I might bump it up to 7-800 at the 20 week mark because that is when my gains seem to taper off during a cycle. There are quite a few other compounds I will be running as well but tren is no doubt always the star of the show!

Z

Zeek

Your attitude toward tren reminds me a lot of my good friend Mikey O

Great guy, straight beast mod in the gym. He regularly bent the olympic bars in the gym he would squat and bench so heavy. He was like a human bull and he lived off tren and test cycles that went on and on and on ;)

He is still alive and about 50 now but he is also on dialysis and about 145 lbs now. You might feel immortal now being young but trust that you are not bro! this body is all we get! break it and that is it.

30 weeks of tren is excessive!! and while I feel that you do know what you are doing you are taking risks for what?

As for primo not being tren like, true especially in relation to agression and strength but get your boys at that new kick ass lab to brew you up some primo 200mg/ml and run it at 1200mg per week for 24 weeks stacked with test and bring some var in and out as you go and i promise you that you will get that lean, mean and dry look that tren gives! just minus the strength, aggression and sides.

I hate to being up these horor stories to you guys but I'm old and have lived around gyms and guys that do what we do for over 30 years now and the longer you stay in the game you will see more and more stuff happen to people along the way.

Be safe bro! do what you are going to do because you are just that kind of guy but if your body tells you just once to get off, listen to it! all i ask

Ok this needs to be settled here and now....you cannot compare primo or mast at any dose to tren. Its impossible. They will not give the same effects. Insomnia, nightsweats are both very normal sides and you will get those with ace as well. As for feeling like you want to kill someone, well you cant blame that on steroids brotha..that is just a part of you that steroids might enhance. Im running tren at 600 for 30 weeks on my next cycle (hopefully starting in a couple weeks :eek: ). I might bump it up to 7-800 at the 20 week mark because that is when my gains seem to taper off during a cycle. There are quite a few other compounds I will be running as well but tren is no doubt always the star of the show!

Z

Zeek

Now for the reason i popped into this thread.

One of the truly beautiful attributes that tren has is in it's ability to raise IGF levels significantly. This in turn is why people lean out so well on tren while retaining that hard earned muscle. It will create new satellite muscle cells due to it's IGF boosting properties.

I am running it right now just because it is as good as it is but I'm running 50mg eod ;) old man wants to stay a live a bit longer dosages!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your concern brotha zeek!! There are ways to protect your body from various issues that guys were not using back in the day, nor most use today. I have a very good vitamin supplementation to keep my bp at normal levels and help support my lipids. I would say the gear is by far the cheapest part of running a cycle. The longest Ive done tren for is 15 weeks and loved every second of it. As long as I can keep my water intake extremely high and piss clear then I feel confident my kidneys will remain at high function. I do understand though that no matter how much we try to combat sides, there are always going to be consequences. If it makes you feel better I may drop the tren at week 28 ;)

as far as tren goes....I feed off that aggression!!!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren isnt out of the loop just yet. I'm constantly researching and making sure to put all my knowledge into the next cycle plan everytime. From everything I've looked into with Tren, everyone says its nothing short of amazing when ran properly. What vitamins would you guys advise in taking? Honestly, the only vits I take are a multi w/o iron, vit c, vit b complex, as well as niacin,aspirn,and a combo of fish/flax oil.

Z

Zeek

I'll take you dropping to 28 weeks over 30 Cobra! with a little luck I'll slowly chip away a few more weeks as we go!

P

Phatbastard

Cobra

Better log this with before and after Photos. That is a but load of Tren IMO I don't think I could do it. Many do though. For my self I do so well on 400mg I have justified the need to go past that. I'm not here to Preach I am confident you will know what to do when and if the time comes your a smart man.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well guys,i want to run a tren cycle,but with my health issues,cholesterol,high BP,although i take meds for them,i just dont think its a good idea,plus my age as well,anyone got any advice,Phat or Cobra?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be having my first tren experience later this year, can't wait! Cobra you gotta keep us updated on that brother.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye it doesnt matter what gear you use your lipids and bp will be fucked anyway. Taking meds is a good thing lol

I wouldnt push tren on anyone bullseye...just do what works for you

If I ever get to start a cycle again I will try to log it. I just hate logs because for one I cant even follow my own log let alone others lol

So ez while I was in the shower tonight I was thinking about you (yes in a gay way) and now im thinking of going like this with my next cycle.

1-8 anavar 80mg/d
1-15 tren 700 week
16-30 tren 250-300 week
16-30 npp 600-800 week
1-30 mast e 600-800 week
24-30 anavar 80mg/d
1-indefinitely test e 250 week

Ive been on gh (riptropin) for about 8 months now and will be continuing that through this cycle at 5iu

I figured it might be better to solidify my gains if I use heavy androgens for the back half. I will also be utilizing a carb cycle diet during this cycle. I only run one cycle per year as well.

is that better ez?

New Threads