Is Torem That Great???

Reaction score
So I have the worst PCT of anyone I know. It's just that dreaded 3 weeks, but my bro who also suffers took Torem along with clomid and he started Torem on week 1 past pin. He said it was so amazing how better he felt. What do you guys think? I realize not all have such a hard crash but if you have ideas on Torem plz respond

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I took torem once and actually like it a lot. Torem and clomid together isn't necessary as they do the same thing iirc

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran torem and asin years ago as a pct. Back when I used to pct. It was awesome actually. Best pct I has and it was after test and bold cyp which was a fantastic cycle as well.

No proof of anything or even a why, it just was a great pct

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I had one of those Kirby vacuum sales guy knock on my door. Somehow he talked me into letting him in my house, he offered to steam clean my living room carpet. Really I Said? Ok man but I'm not agreeing to buy your vacuum. I gotta admit. That vacuum was really good. But damn! They wanted over $1000 for the thing! There was no way I was spending $1000 bucks for a damn vacuum. I tipped the dude for steaming my living room. He said not to tell his boss I tipped him. His boss knocked on the door looking for him and asked me if I was uninterested. I said you have a good sales person here but I'm sorry, I can't afford that kind of money for a vacuum. Kirby. They don't sell them at stores . Only door to door.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh shit. Lol wrong thread. Lol dammit. Pillar can you move my post?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I had one of those Kirby vacuum sales guy knock on my door. Somehow he talked me into letting him in my house, he offered to steam clean my living room carpet. Really I Said? Ok man but I'm not agreeing to buy your vacuum. I gotta admit. That vacuum was really good. But damn! They wanted over $1000 for the thing! There was no way I was spending $1000 bucks for a damn vacuum. I tipped the dude for steaming my living room. He said not to tell his boss I tipped him. His boss knocked on the door looking for him and asked me if I was uninterested. I said you have a good sales person here but I'm sorry, I can't afford that kind of money for a vacuum. Kirby. They don't sell them at stores . Only door to door.

Dude, shut the **** up.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lololol. It was my vacuum story. It fit the thread. I'm gonna go eat my chicken wings now.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
They've got to stop letting Seek wander the halls at the home

Reaction score
I ran torem and asin years ago as a pct. Back when I used to pct. It was awesome actually. Best pct I has and it was after test and bold cyp which was a fantastic cycle as well.

No proof of anything or even a why, it just was a great pct

My only source is a Czech pharmy and I think a decent run costs 180 just since it's not generic or something, What type were you all able to get your hands on? I mean I hate my PCT so I could make it a breeze it would be nearly priceless

New Threads