Thread: Nycomed?

Thanks

Nycomed?

Howdy everyone,

Recently acquired a 10ml of cyp from a buddy. Never heard of the lab though so I wanted to ask this forum that I know has so much knowledge about different labs.

Its NYCOMED 250 mg/ml.

Any idea? If so, any feedback?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojeda89 View Post
    Howdy everyone,

Recently acquired a 10ml of cyp from a buddy. Never heard of the lab though so I wanted to ask this forum that I know has so much knowledge about different labs.

Its NYCOMED 250 mg/ml.

Any idea? If so, any feedback?

Thanks.
    What are you planning on doing with 10ml of gear?
    Bigorexia is real.
    And you're too small.

Thanks
    Planning on doing a 10 week blast at 500mg weekly. I have one extra bottle of what I'm perscribed so I was short one. I'd prefer to run both of the same but sadly, it didn't work out that way.

Been on TRT for about a year now and a blast has been on my mind.

Thanks
    IMO wait until you have enough for a 14-15 week blast. You'll be much happier with way better results.
    Bigorexia is real.
    And you're too small.

Thanks
    Thanks for your advice, I'll most likely end up doing that. I have to say I've been pleased with the results so far after getting on TRT so I got excited with the thought. I was looking through your logs and quite impressed. How long have you been on TRT?

Have you heard of that lab I mentioned before though?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dojeda89 For This Useful Post:

Jin (06-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for the complement. I'm not as strong as a lot of these guys but dammit, I weigh more.

I started TRT 15 months ago but took off 3 months for fertility treatments, so really about a year.

Ive not heard of the lab. Usually test isn't faked as it's really cheap to make. Could be underdosed, could no nothing but oil. If you know you're test levels at your TRT dose you might try to use the ugl for TRT and save the Rx. You can get bloods at privatemdlabs after 6 weeks and see if your levels are about right. If they're good and you have access to buy more you'll know it's legit for your blast. Just an option.
    Bigorexia is real.
    And you're too small.

Thanks
    Lol, hey man, if the grit, determination, and pharmaceuticals are there, Sky is the limit!

That sounds like a good way of doing it. I guess since I've been spoiled with scripts, it's hard trusting ugl gear. Then again, it's my choice and unless I wanna take a break from my actually therapy, ain't much way around it. That would be pretty dumb since my levels before I started were in the high 100's to low 200's.

Elite
    Thanks
    Nycomed is a wellknown pharmaceutical producer in Europe sir ... I dont know if its the case with your product but its a reputable pharmaceutical company. If an UGL decided to take this name is lame, trying to fool customers with the name simillarities.

Best regards

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pharmacist For This Useful Post:

knightmare999 (07-12-2017)

Thanks
    Yeah, its obvious someone just took then name and faked the label. I've been on it for about 3 weeks and no issues so far.