Insight for tanning alternatives

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
For those of us who are naturally pale, getting color usually means turning from white to pink. I usually turn into bacon even with sunscreen. I've been reading up on melanotan 2 but I found it's banned in the USA and would rather find another option. I'm also riddled with moles and have high risk of developing skin cancer as is. Aside from saying **** it and getting sun, and fake tans, what alternatives are there to get a natural tan like melanotan 2 would give while keeping my skin healthy?

Is there a legal way to get melanotan, or is that entirely out?

thanks UG,

Burns

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With what u have said there is no alternative....Stay away from the sun or anything that resembles the sun.....

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Get a spray tan, a blowout and a gold chain and move to jersey shore.you'll fit right in

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You can still find MT2 if you're looking for it. I'm not sure how legal it is to have or buy. I think most RC places has it.

The problem with MT2 is that if you are light skinned, it just darkens your freckles.The research on the Good and Bad of MT2 is all over the board.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^ MT2 will make the situation worse......

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Just get a good spray tan. Don't risk the cancer.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Spray tan is gonna be your only option. Especially if you're a ginger

Aoutest

Reaction score
MT2. I'm a Fitzpatrick 2 and my wife is a Fitzpatrick 1 and we both have been able to get really dark on MT2. Just don't use much, There are protocols on the web that tell you to do loading phases and inject up to 1mg a day. WTF? 100-150mcg a day for a week or two and some light tanning will get most anyone darker than they intended. I can maintain with 200mcg a week. If you go slowly with MT2, moles don't get that much darker than they would with normal tanning (albeit without the damage from the sun). If you inject a lot, your moles will get really dark. They do go back to normal if you cease the MT2. Great peptide.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MT2 at low doses. But as said the experiences are everywhere from good to bad to obvious.

But that or a spray.
I know couple women that i actually enjoy getting pink

Reaction score
For those of us who are naturally pale, getting color usually means turning from white to pink. I usually turn into bacon even with sunscreen. I've been reading up on melanotan 2 but I found it's banned in the USA and would rather find another option. I'm also riddled with moles and have high risk of developing skin cancer as is. Aside from saying **** it and getting sun, and fake tans, what alternatives are there to get a natural tan like melanotan 2 would give while keeping my skin healthy?

Is there a legal way to get melanotan, or is that entirely out?

thanks UG,

Burns

I've been using the patches from nu-tan working great no issues nu-tan.net

Reaction score
MT2 suppliers?

Does anyone know any trusted suppliers of MT2 for purchasing in USA? Or suppliers that can ship to USA?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Does anyone know any trusted suppliers of MT2 for purchasing in USA? Or suppliers that can ship to USA?

Not hard to find.

I bought mine from RUI research chemicals a few years ago. They still stock it.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hadn't been to the booth in over a year, but I'm freckled pale or pink. I go with a light spray tan if I'm going on vacation...still looks a little orange. Until I finish my underground city I think us white boys are f'd!

New Threads