The girl in the gym.

Hrsecck

Reaction score
Sometimes my wang hangs just right and girls at the gym can't help themselves but to feel an instant curiosity. It's the nail

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Tell her you have this unique cardio routine that requires two people wink wink

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
don't become annoying though, I know I can not stand to be bothered at the gym. If a hot guy approached me and I was interested...I will still make it quick! :)

I would say something completely stupid and leave you wondering "What did that ass just say to me?"

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bringing this one back from the dead huh?

I saw some names I haven't seen in a long time in this thread.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
funny thing is, he's now dating her. at least i think he still is. i'll have to check FB but i know it all worked out for the dude.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People that train seriously don't socialize in the gym. Unless someone is asking me for a spot and I'm free to do so at the moment, then don't talk to me. I don't have the time. She already said she doesn't socialize in the gym so don't approach her in the gym. It would probably be the biggest mistake you'll make with her. Message her on FB, maybe get her number or E MAIL from there.
Or bump in to her outside the gym, after her workout, when she may slow down to give you the time of day,not before she goes in to train.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I didn't even look at the dates on this thread, w h y am I even responding to it. Dudes probably still trying to catch her though

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha jaxny... i saw posted thread and went right to it too.. fauk

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like it was hrsecck who dusted off this thread yesterday.

Reaction score
Find her weaknesses. Adapt and play to them. Use the Gm if need be...this is warfare dammit. You can fuuk her. Its not a question of if, its when. She said she doesn't socialize in the gym. Now man up and just text her or send her and old fashioned love note on FB ;)

New Threads