The girl in the gym.

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So ive been going after a lil hotie at the gym as everyone knows by now. She added me on fb and like alot of my status's from months ago. But she was always with someone in the gym as she is a personal trainer. So i was planing to talk to her then all of sudden her grandmother passed. And i havent seen her in ages. So today was her birthday so i posted on her fb wall Happy Birthday even though we havent spoke yet. She liked 1 min later and then said posted on my wall thank you! I'm usually in the gym to workout, not socialize ;) haha... i fallowed with say Yeah i seen that you take your training seriously as so do i so i try not to get in the way. :) <<<< like a loser.... so i hope i did not lame out or anything. but maybe that will spark the convo next time at the gym.

P

Phatbastard

Oh bro U should Say well Maybe some time we can Train together? Leave it open let her come to you. If shes intrested she will show it. Remember If her Grandma just past she may be distracted still.

Smilee21

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ya... Maybe she can show you some new things you can incorporate into your routine. Ask her for suggestions and what not...

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah should i still go up and talk to her after she said she doesnt socialize in the gym?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She's very vulnerable right now, steer clear unless you want to have sex too quickly and ruin your shot at true romance ;)

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okey yeah thats probally what i will do. feel it out a lil bit.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If else fails hide behind the bushes by her car and wait for her to come out of the gym, strike the back of her head with a blunt object and drag her liveless body into the darkness and have ur way. Dont forget to remove the pituitary and mail it to zeek before u dispose of the body

Z

Zeek

Don't give josh any ideas!!

seriously Josh if you do come across any corpses by chance plz do grab that pituitary for me!

If else fails hide behind the bushes by her car and wait for her to come out of the gym, strike the back of her head with a blunt object and drag her liveless body into the darkness and have ur way. Dont forget to remove the pituitary and mail it to zeek before u dispose of the body

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya... Maybe she can show you some new things you can incorporate into your routine. Ask her for suggestions and what not...

okay now Im curious. Is this what females do to guys for the same reason? I get asked those type of questions by females all the time thinkin they just want some ideas

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
okay now Im curious. Is this what females do to guys for the same reason? I get asked those type of questions by females all the time thinkin they just want some ideas

Nah bro they want the weiner. I get asked all the time too, and I'm dead sexy so I know they just want the weiner.

Smilee21

Lady Member
Reaction score

Um...lol
I get approached by females when I am training in the free weight area wanting me to work out with them bc they see the way my body has been transforming.

When i am curious about what other types of exercises I can do to improve
My results (I ask someone who has a well defined body). Doesn't necessariliy mean I want the Weiner. Just means I dig their body comp.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I seen AA in the gym I would ask him for some training help....does that mean I want his weiner? Yes it does!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want everyone's weiner. True story.

Give it time. I don't like to shit where I eat though. Relationships that start in the gym can cause alot of drama.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you need to start talking to her more. and you got to look her in the eyes and feel her out. whenever im with or trying to get with a new girl you should be able to tell if you got it in the bag by conversation you have, the way she looks at you, etc etc.

i know you really like her and want more than to hit the sheets but in the start i see primal attraction a big thing. most of the girls i dated started out as jus sex. things just kept on path and developed.

gym and women are a bit tricky, go slow and dont do anything to drastic.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don't become annoying though, I know I can not stand to be bothered at the gym. If a hot guy approached me and I was interested...I will still make it quick! :)

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don't become annoying though, I know I can not stand to be bothered at the gym. If a hot guy approached me and I was interested...I will still make it quick! :)

Well said. She writes u on FB dude, send her a message on there and break the fucking ice!

New Threads