Ending cycle early

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on my week 5 of my planned 16 week cycle and now because of a unplanned trip I would like to end it asap.

Here is the info:
-Teste 500mg a week (2x250mg)
-Dbol 30mg a day
-Adex 0.5mg twice a week
-Beginning of week 3 I started hcg 250iu twice a week

My question now is mainly about hcg. Can I simply stop the cycle today and shoot the remaining ~6500iu at once and after two weeks I'll start normal nolva+clomid pct and everything should be fine then?

Thank you

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How long is the trip? When are you leaving? What ester of test?

i wouldn't recommend pinning 6500 at once. 2000iu 3x/wk if you have the time.

Reaction score
Trip is for 1-2 months and leaving this Thursday.

So is this okay:
-I'll end the cycle today
-pin 2000iu hcg today, tomorrow and on Wednesday
-begin nolva clomid pct two weeks from now

Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

So is this okay:

Thanks

I'm on TRT so I won't advise you on pct. I've had extensive experience with hcg, however. Considering your circumstances that looks fine.

You our didn't specify the test ester. That will help others answer your question.

Have a a good trip.

Reaction score
I'm using test enanthate that has half life of something like 10-11 days.

Hopefully that answers the question about the ester.

Thanks!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You don't need to pin all of that hcg. You have only been on for 5 weeks. The hcg should be taken up to pct if you are going to take it for recovery purposes. The half life is less than 3 days so it will have stopped doing anything for you by the time you start pct. More is not always better.

Are you just not going to lift on this trip? Why stop? Clomid and Nolvadex are illegal to carry without a prescription just as well as testosterone is if its a legality issue.

Reaction score
BigSwolePump,

Could you advise what you would do in my situation, how much hcg and on what days?

I can't do any lifting during my trip and I'm not going to take anything on the plane. I can ask friend to post pct gear np.

Thanks

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
why cant you do any lifting on your trip??

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
unless your going away for a month there is no need to stop..A week or two not pinning or lifting isnt the end of the world man..Just add the weeks u missed to the cycle

Reaction score
Haha everyone is so against stopping it early. I simply have no change of doing any lifting during my trip and it probably takes at least nearly 2 months.

If someone could be kind and please advise how to stop the cycle early I'd be really grateful.

Thanks!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If I was in your situation, I wouldn't take the trip. The only way that I am not lifting for a month is in a life or death situation. I also would never do a cycle of any gear if I wasn't dedicated enough to make weight training a priority. You haven't mentioned a life or death situation so I would say that you should have never started a cycle. If its for a job, quit it or quit taking steroids.

With all of that behind us, stop everything immediately, including the hcg, throw it in the trash and begin a pct with your clomid and nolvadex in 2 weeks.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score

So is this okay:

Thanks

This.
But for only 5 weeks Clomid and nolva both will not be needed. I would stick with just nolva and run it at its standard dosage.

Reaction score
If I stop everything immediately hcg included, wouldn't I run a risk that my testicles won't go back online?

Thanks!