USP LABS Oxyelite pro powder

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Wondering if anybody has tried Oxyelite pro and if so, what do you think of it?

I know theres older threads of this but I reckon i got one of the first batches since it was taken out of market for Prozac claims. If this interest anyone, Lot no. M12695, Expiry 07/2019.

I just took it for the first time, 1 scoop an hour before brekky, 2 hours ago. Ive heard people start feeling nauseous, sweaty etc, im feeling nothing as of yet.

I dont trust the reviews on other websites, they seem very fake. Would like a first hand account,

Cheers!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not recently no. I used it years ago before I knew that supps like these make little difference

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
������ cheers guys

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
....double up on doses.

The consume ratios were changed and lowered. The effects you read about were probably before the lowered dose.

Powder? Wasnt it caps before?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
You can get both caps and powder, 90caps go for £32 and powder for £36.

Ive done 2.5 scoops today, the tub advices not to exceed 2scoops per day. I guess i did feel a bit of an elevated mood, but the effect was no greater than from a cheap pre/wo like OPtimum Nutrition.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this scoop tiny? Because i cant see the same dose from a capsule in a scoop.

But yea. Last i remember oxyPro was to be used with their other preworkout to maximize results and again since that that had turned into a big NO. And the no caffeine etc etc.

Give it a month...no point in tossing it if you already paid for it.

At times some of these things need more than one bottle. In turn usually the working out consistently for the 2 months is credited for the change in Lean

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
The scoop is 2.16grams I think, and it has 135mg caffeine in that. The label does say "strictly do not use with any products that contain caffeine", but since taking over 2 scoops did less than a cup of coffee, im quite lost.

Reaction score
Have you tried Hydroxyelite? You would probably like it better than the powder.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Hydroxyelite? You would probably like it better than the powder.

I havent, but it has some very mixed reviews, as in a lot of people saying they prefer Oxyelite much better.

Hydroxy is a bloody £48, not even worth trying imo... might as well get 200 Clen tabs for £20 haha. Although im not doing it. No need to.

New Threads