just curious......

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Opinions?

Never tried Tren w/Tbol before,
don't have any specific goals in mind
just curious......

Personally I wouldn't take any oral with tren. That shit is toxic enough all by itself. Now that I have got that out of the way, I would think that tbol would be a better choice since tren tends to help with cutting. Why add bloat?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tbol will get swallowed by the tren u wont even notice it..go drol darkus

Reaction score
I hate anadrol...spikes my BP like crazy and makes my hair shed more a than any other compound ive noticed....I'd say between the two tbol but yeah tren is strong as **** so u might not notice it so much...depends on yoru goals though

Honestly halo and tren is a nice stack to get strong as **** and hard on...or winnie for shred (no my drug of choice due to hair) or superdrol which is awesome (kinda compare it to oral tren) or why not dbol..?

T

TriniJuice

Other than test, I really don't like using compunds that fuk with my e2....I've done enough bloodwork in the past to know how to manage e2 on any dose of test

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I liked var more then tbol

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
I hate anadrol...spikes my BP like crazy and makes my hair shed more a than any other compound ive noticed....I'd say between the two tbol but yeah tren is strong as **** so u might not notice it so much...depends on yoru goals though

Honestly halo and tren is a nice stack to get strong as **** and hard on...or winnie for shred (no my drug of choice due to hair) or superdrol which is awesome (kinda compare it to oral tren) or why not dbol..?

Same here drol ****s me up. Tossed it

T

TriniJuice

I always used var and tbol as orals
but than i tried drol bcuz you guys swore by it
Now I too share the same oath....It's the best

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You shouldn't need an oral with tren, just up the tren!

Orals IMO is or when NOT on tren.

Waste of money and health doing both IMO.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
I did drol atop test/tren last four weeks of prep before my meet. Astetically, I looked terrible, bloated and red. Physically, I felt like a ****ing god! I had to talk myself down from ****ing or fighting everything between the combination.