First official powerlifting meet done

Reaction score

So I just did my first official powerlifting meet and it was a lot of fun...I never saw myself getting into powerlifting by its kind of addicting and I love the atmosphere ..overall the meet went pretty well

I didn't hit my record total because I went very aggressive on all my 3rd attempts for PR's and failed them all...all of my second attempts were good as follows:

Squat: 495
Bench: 405
Dead: 545

My failed third attempts were as follows: (all very close)

Squat: 520
Bench: 420
Dead: 575 (this was most disappointing because I've been pulling 565 no issues, didn't feel ready)

Here are some photos from the meet (for some reason I can never upload photos directly to the forum)

http://imgur.com/a/yst5h

Reaction score
Sweet Bio!

Awesome man, 1445 first meet, can not complain about that at all. Strong work brother.

You are one jacked son of a bitch! Looked like it was a blast.

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Niceeee dude. Good pictures and looking jacked. They didn't make yoy wear a shirt for bench?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hes in the books. Nice bio.

And you're right the shit is very addiciting. Nothing like hitting a PR

Reaction score
Niceeee dude. Good pictures and looking jacked. They didn't make yoy wear a shirt for bench?

Thanks man and Nah milo they didn't say anything about the tshirt but I did notice most guys were wearing tshirt

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome Bio, very impressive man!
Looking beastly at the same time, you bastard.
Pics are great too.
Appreciate you sharing them.

Reaction score
U see how jacked bio is? He doesn't own a shirt

Looks like I should be able to bench 500 lol these muscles are just for show :( ...ecks is my new idol, now I really understand why he kept telling me to get into Powerlifting

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U don't have to wear a shirt for any lifts. Most do on squats and bench because the squat bar eats your skin and on bench u won't slide as much with a shirt on

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U don't have to wear a shirt for any lifts. Most do on squats and bench because the squat bar eats your skin and on bench u won't slide as much with a shirt on
This RPS only? Every fed Ive seen requires shirts for squat and bench for safety reasons. If Magic Johnson squats before me with a shirt off you best believe Im wearing one.
Bio those are great numbers man. And dont be saying your muscles are for show. They put up a good ass total. Youve got all the mass and if you kept grinding and working on your technique you'd be able to use those juicy ass muscles even more effeciently.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Nice numbers man. Looking like a bodybuilder and still being able to put up numbers like that is bad ass. Congrats.

New Threads