Steroid Use For Burning Fat

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Steroid use for burning fat ......

The general response I've heard around is no, to get lean is all about diet cardio this and that.

What do you guys think about that answer to someone that is looking to lose bodyfat ?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
While diet is the major component, No one will ever convince me that steroids don't contribute. Granted, I don't go that high anymore because I don't like using an AI but I have seen the difference in fat loss every time that I have when I push test over a gram. Maybe its because you lose almost no muscle at that dose while dropping stupid calories but the combination is amazing for me.

I have never been a fan of tren and I don't use it often but I have seen dramatic fat loss on some guys who have pushed the needle so to speak on it as well.

I am not saying that everyone should take a gram of test but I know without a doubt that I burn more fat on that amount of test.. The mirror and calipers show it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im leaner when im off gear..Mayb it helps alittle but not much imo..

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I think people who take steroids to "burn fat" have no idea what the **** they're doing.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I think people who take steroids to "burn fat" have no idea what the **** they're doing.

I agree. Diet is the key. We all can agree with that.

Something like Clen or an ECA stack would be better suited to aid with fat loss but wouldn't you agree though that when taking higher doses of test it helps to spare muscle while dieting? It doesn't necessarily burn fat but it helps to keep the body from losing muscle while on a deficit, right? I mean wasn't it dbol that was originally created for nazi soldiers who were basically starving to help them maintain muscle mass? Since is spares muscle which essentially burns more calories which in theory should help to burn more fat.

Maybe I am overthinking this lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does steroids help... Yes but diet is king .

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
BSP nailed it with the steroids helping to keep muscle while in a deficit. That's all they can do and won't speed up fat loss by any means

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The term "burning fat" is not correct. Not sure where Zeigler is trying to go here..but AAS positively effect fat. Now, when estrogen isn't controlled it can also negatively effect fat.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
when ur on cycle you push harder in the gym, workout more frequently and should have your diet in check so hard to say if the gear itself is helping or most likely the hard work ur putting in is responsible for the fat loss

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eat like shit, train like shit, take large doses of gear = look like shit

If your already fat, taking gear wont make that much of a difference in fat loss, u would barely see a difference.....

There are no short cuts, if u want to be leaner u need to burn calories and add Flips to your diet....

So put down the pizza and get on the treadmill.....

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Eat like shit, train like shit, take large doses of gear = look like shit

If your already fat, taking gear wont make that much of a difference in fat loss, u would barely see a difference.....

There are no short cuts, if u want to be leaner u need to burn calories and add Flips to your diet....

So put down the pizza and get on the treadmill.....

Go keto that's a shortcut. Grab some dbol that's a short cut to prostate hypertrophy

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
To each it's own but IMO the steroids are a great product to use for a male trying to burn or lose or whatever you want to call it body fat

Reason being cardio is a hell of a lot easier stamina is higher & your not totally spent when your done ....

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Low carb? That term can mean anything, is it 15g a day or 100g a day or something in between? Arnold would deplete his carb intake prior to a show, would not consider that anything near a Keto diet....

Arnold did low carb

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Arnold had chicken legs so I try to do the opposite of Arnold

New Threads