Cycle advise

Reaction score
I'm going to be starting my 3rd cycle, and curious on what I should stack with test e to bulk up? And what dosage? My first cycle was with test e, on a pyrimid cycle for 8 weeks, my second was with text c at 500 a week, and deca at 400 a week, ran test for 12 weeks and deca for 8. I've gained roughly 10-12 lbs, and no sides. I'm currently 170lbs, 5'10 and 36 years old. When I started all this I was 150-155 lbs.

Reaction score
I haven't run deca, but the guys that have will probably tell you 8 weeks isn't long enough.
Deca is often used to bulk. Did you have bad sides with the deca, or are you just looking for something different to try?
Why did you pyramid the test?
What's your TDEE and what are you planning for your diet?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def run the deca longer. Run test and deca again and actually do it the right way. Deca for AT LEAST 14 weeks, 16 is even better. Can't go wrong with those two compounds
x2.........

Reaction score
I didn't have any sides with deca. The pyramid cycle was something I read about a long time ago, and thought I would give it a try. I was told to only run deca for 8 weeks, and I didn't really get the gains I was expecting, but if I was supposed to run it longer, it makes since. I try to eat between 3000 and 4000 calories a day, I eat a lot of pasta, grilled chicken, pork chops, hamburgers, just the patty, I eat them as a snack at work, potatoes, good home cooked meals. I am very active, I work as a maintenance supervisor in a foundry, so I'm constantly on the move all day, sweating my ass off, then the gym 5 times a week. My goal is to be 185-190 with good lean muscle. I do keep pretty much all my weight after cycle, might lose a few lbs

Reaction score
You might need more than 4000 calories a day to gain. The weight comes from what you eat, not the AAS. If you're maintaining weight at 4000, start aiming for 5000.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Give the Deca another shot man. 8 weeks is when it just starts getting really good for deca and that's when u stopped.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Def run the deca longer. Run test and deca again and actually do it the right way. Deca for AT LEAST 14 weeks, 16 is even better. Can't go wrong with those two compounds

This is solid advice here. Honestly, I feel like the biggest thing lacking here is diet. At 5'10 and all of 170lbs, you are simply not eating enough. I see nattys daily who are 200+lbs at that height.

If you are going to try the Test/Deca again, run it like stated above and up those calories. Good Luck.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
there you have it, only other thing I would add is some dbol, for fun, as dbol with gain you weight and make you swoll and strong but that shits gone pretty much as soon as you drop it. also is your source legit, cause if u are unsure and running underdosed gear as I have in the past that's really frustrating. good luck with your cycle bud

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give the Deca another shot man. 8 weeks is when it just starts getting really good for deca and that's when u stopped.

Running deca for 8 weeks would be like banging the hottest lady in the world and then stopping and jumping into a cold shower right before you buss

Weeks 1 thru 16
Test e 500
Deca 450
Hcg 250iu 2x per week

Weeks 1 thru 6
Dbol 30mg

Aromasin as needed

Clomid and nolva for pct.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I say run it longer as the other guys suggested! I ran it 16 wks and loved it. Hell at 8 weeks I was just starting to notice it!

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to be starting my 3rd cycle, and curious on what I should stack with test e to bulk up? And what dosage? My first cycle was with test e, on a pyrimid cycle for 8 weeks, my second was with text c at 500 a week, and deca at 400 a week, ran test for 12 weeks and deca for 8. I've gained roughly 10-12 lbs, and no sides. I'm currently 170lbs, 5'10 and 36 years old. When I started all this I was 150-155 lbs.

Run the second cycle again it likes you. run it longer as EKS stated. Enjoy.
Keep it simple.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Try that nandrolone decanoate again like they're sayin

The product seems to kick in over night when it finally does kick in

And when it does, Jack Pot

New Threads