Second cycle advice

Reaction score
Thank you seeker. There you go, but the thing is, with all the hatred that I have gotten off of this post how do I know that he wasn't being sarcastic. Because that's what it seemed like to me. I didn't intend to be a dick to people, I was actually hoping this page wasn't like most of the pages where all the billy badass people want to talk down on you just because you aren't as experienced as them or have as much knowledge as them. I am here to learn. As I said it will be a good 6 months before I run another cycle anyways. I was just here looking for some information on eq. People's experiences, pros/cons, etc. I understand anyone over 19 is going to say "oh your not old enough your stupid for running gear, hope you don't like your nuts, etc etc." when in reality I probrably plan out my cycle more effectively and safely than most of the adults out there that decide to run aas. I apologize to anyone who I seemed to come off to as a dick. But you have to imagine yourself in my shoes, I come here to learn, and instantly the replies are "you're too young you're 19".

And then to say that I don't have any knowledge because the cycle I am running makes no sense? When in fact i ran it as safe as possible and still got the results I was running it for.

Either way still waiting for some input on eq.

Charger69

Reaction score
Just to educate you more.... HCG and clomid are different. Im not sure if you are talking on cycle or PCT since it was not specified.
HcG should be run on cycle.
Good luck and I hope that you are not back on here asking for help because you screwed up your HPT.

Reaction score
Hcg is not necessary on cycle at all actually. A lot of people like to take hcg on cycle to keep from shutting down, but that bothers me none as I will be taking a proper pct. I would take hcg during my pct but I don't have access to it other than sketchy online websites, and I don't trust those.
Not saying you are wrong about the hcg on cycle but it is not necessary. Everyone likes different things though so

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U actually seem like u know what you're doing and did some research obviously. Add the eq in if you want man. I'd run at least 3-400 a week for at least 16 weeks with the test at 4-500.

Hcg is not needed but if u can get it and blast some before you run your pct then do it. It Can't hurt and At 19 you want to take whatever u can to help recover.

Charger69

Reaction score
Hcg is not necessary on cycle at all actually. A lot of people like to take hcg on cycle to keep from shutting down, but that bothers me none as I will be taking a proper pct. I would take hcg during my pct but I don't have access to it other than sketchy online websites, and I don't trust those.
Not saying you are wrong about the hcg on cycle but it is not necessary. Everyone likes different things though so

Maybe we are saying the same thing in different ways however I want to clarify......
HCG is not necessary however highly recomended. For that matter, an AI is not necessary. Just like the AI is prevention, the HCG is to mimic the leydig function and keep the boys working.
When it comes to AAS, I prefer to err on the side of caution. On e again, I do not recommend you cycling at your age however i would not stack at this point. I would reap all of the benefits of pure test for a couple of cycles.

New Threads