Thread: New guy here...

Thanks

New guy here...

Trying to lean out and get more cut...trying to go natural but it seems impossible. Taken S-4, GW, Oxy elite and I am sitting on some clen. (haven't done the clen) Diet is not bad, my age is 41, athletic build, I just feel like I've hit a wall. About a 2 months ago I was at 209lbs and I have trimmed down to 188. It's the little bit of love handles, lower abs and remaining body fat I can't shake. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Zeek

Re: New guy here...

Hey Jody! welcome brother

The diet guru's will be along soon to help you out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Whats your diet look like brotha?

and how much cardio are you doing? getting rid of those last little pounds are the hardest part and require the most work

Thanks

oh and welcome

Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

Hey man welcome to SI! Like Cobra already said...we need to know what your current diet and cardio routine looks like...are you training with weights also? How tall are you?
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks

thanks guys! I'm 5'9. diet is just okay. mornings 2 boiled eggs / or oatmeal / 2hours later / almonds or black/blueberries lunch : salad or grilled chicken or tuna / 2 hours later 3/4 cup brown rice or an apple or orange / dinner: broccoli and grilled chicken, or fish, or salad or london broil, spinach or kale ...As far as cardio goes, I do the tread mill 5 days a week for 5 -20 minutes a day depending on time. I just got a mountain bike and rode it yesterday for the 1st time. I walk/run my dogs twice a day for about 1/4 mile to 1 mile each day. I've had a lot of ankle, leg and knee injuries and these chicken legs dont last long. and yes training with weights too.

Thanks

Welcome I'm new here too

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Welcome bro

Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 1,604 Posts

Originally Posted by jdys3 View Post
    thanks guys! I'm 5'9. diet is just okay. mornings 2 boiled eggs / or oatmeal / 2hours later / almonds or black/blueberries lunch : salad or grilled chicken or tuna / 2 hours later 3/4 cup brown rice or an apple or orange / dinner: broccoli and grilled chicken, or fish, or salad or london broil, spinach or kale ...As far as cardio goes, I do the tread mill 5 days a week for 5 -20 minutes a day depending on time. I just got a mountain bike and rode it yesterday for the 1st time. I walk/run my dogs twice a day for about 1/4 mile to 1 mile each day. I've had a lot of ankle, leg and knee injuries and these chicken legs dont last long. and yes training with weights too.
    Hey brother! Ezekiel sent me a message saying you might need a bit of help perfecting your diet, so I'm here to help! Do me a favor and head on down to the diet section and post your diet in the "Free Diet Advice from Spongy" thread. I know that you just did that here, but that way others may be able to benefit from your experience! If you need further assistance, you can email me at any time at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Don't worry bro, we'll get you squared away without the need for Clen!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

and after songy helps you then I would suggest more cardio....Bump it up to 30-45 min a session. You could also try to do it in the am before you eat...that burns fat real good!

Phatbastard

Originally Posted by jdys3 View Post
    OK man U need to see Spongy cause if this what you eating no offense but theres alot of issues here alone.

Welcome to SI we help you reach your goals

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,266 Posts

get your diet in check and all things will fall into place.

Thanks

agreed, my suggestion from a good friend of mine is eat super clean througout the week, then eat whatever on the weekends. keep cardio above 30 min a day 6 days a week and stay away from drama driven people.........stress will raise cortisol