AI question

Reaction score
For my AI I'm told to go with either Arimidex or Aromasin. (Running Test 500 mg, 2 shots weekly of 250)

My question is, do I run either one during cycle at a low dosage or should I start when I notice side affects, (irritation, puffiness exc) I only ask because I've been reading both ways on multiple forums.

Also, how much dosage if weekly or when symptoms occur.

thanks

Reaction score
Start once you're 1-2 weeks in. You'll notice bloating from the test. If you start getting acne/puffy or itchy nipples start using it immediately Start at .5 mg Adex and work your way from there. This is something you really have to learn about yourself. We all aromatize at different rates.

Thezilla

Reaction score
with my trt dose I'm .5 twice a week when I'm running 500mg per week I dose it more frequently at .25 eod and have no issues. Bloodwork and experience learning your own body will tell the tale. Everybody is different

therealkozmo

Reaction score
with my trt dose I'm .5 twice a week when I'm running 500mg per week I dose it more frequently at .25 eod and have no issues. Bloodwork and experience learning your own body will tell the tale. Everybody is different

What is your TRT dose

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I was not prescribed anything with my trt, but the quack started me on 200mg EOW then for the second script backed me down to 100mg EOW saying that we could go back up after the 8 week blood work.
I guess he'll prescribe something if he thinks I need it after 8 weeks.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
I was not prescribed anything with my trt, but the quack started me on 200mg EOW then for the second script backed me down to 100mg EOW saying that we could go back up after the 8 week blood work.

Fire that fool

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You need 1mg of adex per week on trt? Holy balls I don't need anything for over a gram per week. That's nuts or am I misunderstanding?

Reaction score
You need 1mg of adex per week on trt? Holy balls I don't need anything for over a gram per week. That's nuts or am I misunderstanding?

i have a question if you could please answer aswell as anyone else - I've read that Letrozole = .25mg EOD or 3 Times Weekly would be best to prevent or combat exsisting gyno. Because it's apprently 98% est reduction. I believe I'll choose letrozole as my on cycle AI. I'm told that I should be on Letro a week or two before I start my cycle. Would this be the best for me? Because I really want to prevent gyno

Reaction score
Maybe it's nuts, but I take .5mg twice a week with 200mg/week trt and my e2 is 38-42, every single time.

Since im doing test E, 500mg Weekly would it be better to prevent gyno with
Letrozole = .25mg EOD or 3 Times Weekly
or
Arimidex = .5mg EOD or 3 Times Weekly

Reaction score
For my AI I'm told to go with either Arimidex or Aromasin. (Running Test 500 mg, 2 shots weekly of 250)

My question is, do I run either one during cycle at a low dosage or should I start when I notice side affects, (irritation, puffiness exc) I only ask because I've been reading both ways on multiple forums.

Also, how much dosage if weekly or when symptoms occur.

thanks
if you have the money i always think its better to be safe then sorry so i like to keep everything at hand...adex, aromasin, letro, clomid..etc that way you know how your body responds to them and if theres an emergency you can stop it right away instead of having to go order something and wait while your body is getting more f*%$&* up

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Since im doing test E, 500mg Weekly would it be better to prevent gyno with
Letrozole = .25mg EOD or 3 Times Weekly
or
Arimidex = .5mg EOD or 3 Times Weekly

I've only used arimidex. And as far as dose, see what your labs look like and how you feel and adjust slightly up or down from there.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
i have a question if you could please answer aswell as anyone else - I've read that Letrozole = .25mg EOD or 3 Times Weekly would be best to prevent or combat exsisting gyno. Because it's apprently 98% est reduction. I believe I'll choose letrozole as my on cycle AI. I'm told that I should be on Letro a week or two before I start my cycle. Would this be the best for me? Because I really want to prevent gyno

No letro is not the best choice to fight or prevent gyno. Nolvadex is. Gyno doesn't sneak up on you in a day so don't worry about it until it actually starts to happen unless you have previous cycle experience and know you're gyno prone. I wouldn't even take an AI at AI unless you became symptomatic.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No letro is not the best choice to fight or prevent gyno. Nolvadex is. Gyno doesn't sneak up on you in a day so don't worry about it until it actually starts to happen unless you have previous cycle experience and know you're gyno prone. I wouldn't even take an AI at AI unless you became symptomatic.

What doc said , also better to have all on hand in case of emergency. Start adex at .5mg every 3 days and go from there. See how your body reacts. Everyone is different .